Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ive two mid layer trespass jackets they are donkeys years old but refuse to wear out 🫣
they are stiff and scratchy unlike todays soft fleece jackets but I just cant make myself get rid of them.
I bought my berghaus jacket from an online retailer called m and m direct. I think they are end of range stock, thats why they are half price. That is were my mum used to get her trespass jackets from.

I bought my berghaus jacket from an online retailer called m and m direct. I think they are end of range stock, thats why they are half price. That is were my mum used to get her trespass jackets from.
Big thanks Just picked up a Adidas Waterproof coat £349.99 down to £59.99 in clearance thanks

It's where I get a lot of stuff and if you pay £9.99 a year It's free postage on everything, next day as well if ordered early enough, fantastic site

It's where I get a lot of stuff and if you pay £9.99 a year It's free postage on everything, next day as well if ordered early enough, fantastic site
I used to have that back in 2016, when I used to order things every week. I never renewed after that, because I started buying items every now and again.

I think I hate you !
I’ve just bought a pink Sherpa fleece jacket and it’s ALL your fault 😳

😂 😂
maybe I should mention I’ve been looking to replace a very old tog24 pink jacket I have for a while but haven’t found one I liked 🙈

Last edited:
Selling the HiWatch on TJC that Mike had last night, 133 sold and counting
As it is on Ideal World again now. Do you think Ideal World sell similar numbers of items to TJC? I am still not convinced they do, but when items keep coming back to screen after selling hundreds on TJC, it makes me think maybe they are selling similar amounts.

Latest posts

Back