Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish Mike of the cheap dashcams would stop giving out the worlds worst advice if you ever getting involved in a road rage incident. He says "point to your dashcam tell the person you are going to call the police" Yeah cause a crazy drug filled road rage maniac is going to then say oh sorry that was my fault please let me buy you a bunch of flowers as way of an apology!!!

How to make a bad day even worse!
There's a short film idea in that :LOL:

My apologies…I have been bagging up numerous faulty Amazon goods for return, and I am deeply ashamed to say I am very late to this evening’s parade of tat extravaganza. I’m looking for cheap flashing red lights, bargain basement scents for Valentine’s Day for an instant break-up, and creepy critter plastic bats for her to whack me with after I give her the classy red shoe perfume set…Hold me back….

Just wondering how a 40 quid watch with no cuff (unlike the £400 Huawei Watch D) takes accurate blood pressure readings? In terms of its heart rate readings, Ofthemasons’s went from 117 to 71 in about ten seconds. By the way, he does great product prep live on air.

Last edited:
My apologies…I have been bagging up numerous faulty Amazon goods for return, and I am deeply ashamed to say I am very late to this evening’s parade of tat extravaganza. I’m looking for cheap flashing red lights, bargain basement scents for Valentine’s Day for an instant break-up, and creepy critter plastic bats for her to whack me with after I give her the classy red shoe perfume set…Hold me back….
Sounds like you're in the right place!

Latest posts

Back