Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those texts have an unpleasant feel to them. Bad blood dressed up as humour. Only an opinion.
I saw something amusing the other day. A female presenter was on, I don't know her name, but not Sally or Natalia.

She was looking at the monitor reading out a flattering text and said "oh thank you Mary, that's so lovely of you to say that". She then looked at the next text, staring at the monitor for about 10 seconds. Don't think that one was as flattering because she wasn't smiling and then focused back on the camera and what she was selling! Made me chuckle🤭

Last edited:
I saw something amusing the other day. A female presenter was on, I don't know her name, but not Sally or Natalia.

She was looking at the monitor reading out a flattering text and said "oh thank you Mary, that's so lovely of you to say that". She then looked at the next text, staring at the monitor for about 10 seconds. Don't think that one was as flattering because she wasn't smiling and then focused back on the camera and what she was selling! Made me chuckle🤭
We are posting criticism - both negative and positive on a public forum about a channel and its presenters in the public domain. The platform is clearly there for people from the channel to post here as who they are and their role, and debate the criticism with members. Fine if the comments are regarded as worthless opinion from a group of ‘anoraks’. But they react nonetheless with this forum member lifted names texts thing. In fairness, this only seems to happen on one or two presenters’ watch, but happen it does. There are a lot of good comments made also. Coincidentally and usually about the presenters that don’t seem to get involved with the texts stuff in that sense.

We are posting criticism - both negative and positive on a public forum about a channel and its presenters in the public domain. The platform is clearly there for people from the channel to post here as who they are and their role, and debate the criticism with members. Fine if the comments are regarded as worthless opinion from a group of ‘anoraks’. But they react nonetheless with this forum member lifted names texts thing. In fairness, this only seems to happen on one or two presenters’ watch, but happen it does. There are a lot of good comments made also. Coincidentally and usually about the presenters that don’t seem to get involved with the texts stuff in that sense.
We know most of the people in the gallery, are late teens and early twenties, and these messages only pop up on certain presenters shifts, maybe it’s done to wind Peter up

Why pay £79.99.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 13-33-24 2200w ECO Oscillating Portable Tower Heater 2 Fan Speeds 3 H...png

Latest posts

Back