Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh well…back on point….Or you could have Ideal World by The Christians…I wouldn’t want to tarnish it, though.

I do know the Pet Shop Boys

there was a time when QVC had music acts, sing live on air and you could buy the albums. John Barrowman being the main combined with his music, his skincare, and his fasicnation with the place sometimes he would appear for days on end

I imagine the kids in the Gallery sent that one to themselves.

IMG_2762.jpeg

The reason we keep seeing the same crappy items for sale again and again is because that has been the plan all along. By 2031, the company plans to provide one million meals per day to children in need, which is an ambitious goal. They wanted Ideal Worlds IP and broadcasting rights so they could reach a broader customer base by introducing cross-selling opportunities that boost overall sales.

The reason we keep seeing the same crappy items for sale again and again is because that has been the plan all along. By 2031, the company plans to provide one million meals per day to children in need, which is an ambitious goal. They wanted Ideal Worlds IP and broadcasting rights so they could reach a broader customer base by introducing cross-selling opportunities that boost overall sales.
For weeks, It has been bugging me why they keep selling the same cheap tat on repeat, so I have been trying to figure out the reasoning. Upon reading various articles about the purchase of Ideal World, I came up with the reason above.

Latest posts

Back