Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the award-winning Peter Simon. He's my favourite TV personality. He comes with all the best catchphrases and not only tells it like it is but tells it like it isn't. If I could spend £11 to receive a Cameo birthday message from an IW presenter it would be Peter Simon. Sadly, Peter Simon's Cameo messages are not on flexi pays and I can't press the hash key to buy them :(

My message would be:

"Hello Herring, okay. My dear friend Barbara, who've been a star of TV for many years, tells me it's your Birthday, right. And I—how many years has Herring got left, Charlie? [pause] It that it? Right [whoops] don't hang about with this, okay. Not only of the breathing, not only of the heartbeats and the speaking, not— and I really do mean this; in all my 30 years of shopping TV expereince, okay, this is quite simply the best message one could possibly aspire to own. Go and 'av a life."

I would kiss my own sherpa-lined anorak upon receiving that.

Last edited:
What else could they do? Simon could go back to Junior Showtime…Mason back to electrical work and Jacks as a giant advertising toilet roll - walking up and down the high street with a placard saying ‘**** on Me’

Sally could fall back on her job as a youtube/instagram/tik tok influencer with the millions and millions of adoring fans she has, oh wait maybe not, after 11 years and nearly 700 videos she's only attracted 13,000 subscibers. :ROFLMAO:

Gallery: Pete…Can you hear me..It’s Gooleyoo… No…don’t formally acknowledge me.. Say ‘OK’ for yes…Say ’OK-OK’ for no…Say Right, Charlie, for Rob was VERY wrong…Say ‘Our Bet - order me three of those unisex skirts’ for I LOVE Ludicrous not a direct comparisons…Say…Dr. Lobitoff would love that dress for I would never decline a gallery command…

Gallery…Pete…Rob was extremely rude to Gallery Control last night…Pete: OK….Gallery: He disobeyed a direct order to show a £300 not a direct comparison puffer jacket to our £39.99 one…Was that wrong of him? Pete: OK…Poor Geraldo had to remove the graphic as Rob would have nothing to do with it..Should he have done that, Pete? Pete: OK-OK…Gallery: How wrong was Rob to do that, Pete? Pete: Right, Charlie…Gallery: You wouldn’t do that to us, now would you, Pete? Pete: Dr. Lobitoff would love that dress….Gallery: And what do you think of our next plastic £9.99 Rover 2000 not a direct comparison with a £500,000 1904 Hispano-Suiza?? Pete: Our Bet - order me three of those unisex skirts…Gallery: Good Lad, Peter. Good lad.

The current long line knitted cardigan looks warm on screen until you see the model do a spin and get a good look at the back. The white paper price tag can clearly be seen though the knit. puts me in mind of something I would expect if I was buying something, mega thin, cheep as chips, made in china and sold on eBay for a tenner 👀

Latest posts

Back