Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miss whiplash, who told us very recently during a massager show, that she has restricted movement and has to turn on her seat to look left, not looking very restricted today. Of course on the old IW the story then was she was restricted when looking right. ;)

View attachment 27593
Maybe like the GX pillows, she has to be flipped every night

Is Mason seriously saying that one of those 20 ml bottles should be £90?! When there’s not a single serious review of any of them on the world famous Fragrantica database?! Each Gammon fragrance does have an entry on there but in all these years only one has person ever submitted a comment on them. Even small niche perfume brands get reviewed on there.

The one review of any Gammon fragrance on Fragrantica.
IMG_4782.jpeg

Meeting….I am Michael of the Masons and I demand a great price and an evening full of compliments. Of course, Mike (humour him), because it’s you…we have spoken to the Big Big Boss, and he has said: “For Mike…for one hour only…£39.99.” So Michael, you can leave the telephone booth now knowing you can go to air for one hour only, tonight for £39.99…Now go, you gorgeous man. Shouldn’t we have told
him it’s already £39.99 on the website? No… what he doesn’t know won’t harm him.

Hammy…The acne ridden juveniles in the Gallery asked me to mention you…AGAIN..

Latest posts

Back