Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mark is cooking with special "demo" pans they only use on-air. That is why they aren't cooking the food efficiently.

If you've seen a watch show or a show with a battery powered toy that malfunctions on screen you'll know about the on-air samples that don't work. It's nothing to be concerned about.

Obviously the pans we get will work… 👀
Like the special TV Watches the Mike spoke of a few weeks back that didn't work on TV but that ours ''would definitely work' when we ordered them :LOL:

I think the ‘chef’ last night probably means well. He seems a very sensitive type, who probably would take it personally if people didn’t like his food. Obviously the facilities there are not good for anybody who wants to cook and present food. The look of food is key, isn’t it? We eat with our eyes and all that… And his stuff visually looks not very appetising in general. None of the presenters there ever seem very keen to try anybody’s food that I’ve seen. That says more about their knowledge about the prep and how long the ingredients have been hanging around and where, than the cook themselves, I suspect. The only one who used to produce attractive looking, creative and well-cooked food was the tubby man with the truck loads of pamphlets to sell on the previous version. Wisely - he may well have declined to appear on this one because of the lack of good cooking facilities at present.

Good to see a professional seller appearing first this morning. Maybe he can keep the watch lady on the right track today.

Start as you mean to go on…Same old stuff you don’t want again…The presenters must get the product order and think Sh…not that again…Wouldn’t it make a change to give them something new, vital and of need to present.

Last edited:
Saw Mason flogging a 10,000 mah power bank yesterday, a must have, said you need to have a power bank with at least 10,000 mah as less isn't going to charge much and not worth having.

A few days ago, he was selling another power bank, the Philips one that has the Iphone/Ipad connection and was IMPLORING us to get it, a must have., yet was only 2,500 mah. Strange how Mason never pointed out that a 2,500 mah power bank wasn't really worth it and wouldn't charge much.

Good to see a professional seller appearing first this morning. Maybe he can keep the watch lady on the right track today.

Start as you mean to go on…Same old stuff you don’t want again…The presenters must get the product order and think Sh…not that again…Wouldn’t it make a change to give them something new, vital and of need to present.

If there's a watch on the show even he won't be able to keep her on the right track, when it comes to watches there is only one track for her, the wrong one. ;)

I think the ‘chef’ last night probably means well. He seems a very sensitive type, who probably would take it personally if people didn’t like his food. Obviously the facilities there are not good for anybody who wants to cook and present food. The look of food is key, isn’t it? We eat with our eyes and all that… And his stuff visually looks not very appetising in general. None of the presenters there ever seem very keen to try anybody’s food that I’ve seen. That says more about their knowledge about the prep and how long the ingredients have been hanging around and where, than the cook themselves, I suspect. The only one who used to produce attractive looking, creative and well-cooked food was the tubby man with the truck loads of pamphlets to sell on the previous version. Wisely - he may well have declined to appear on this one because of the lack of good cooking facilities at present.

That's because he is an actual chef with a Hotel/Restaurant.

I walk dogs for a living. There is NO WAY I would be using that cheap lead and light combination that they’ve got up for sale now on car boot table TV. You don’t cut costs with any equipment for dogs. I would rather pay £30 and get a decent Flexi lead, than pay £12.99, and then encounter potential difficulties if ever the lead snapped. With some dogs, the lead is the only connection that you have with them (literally) to keep them with you. Even the way they are holding it, it looks light and flimsy. I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole. In fact I would rather walk a dog with a barge pole. Why two people to sell this stuff? Do they get an option of either no shift at all, or to split the fee 50/50? ****** Gammon next. God help us.

I walk dogs for a living. There is NO WAY I would be using that cheap lead and light combination that they’ve got up for sale now on car boot table TV. <snip>

Haha, "car boot table TV" 😂

iw-carboot.jpg

Latest posts

Back