Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that’s the Nottingham branch isn’t it. Thank God I wasn’t living there then.
We didn't have McDonalds in Northern Ireland until 1991 though I had been to them on trips to the rest of the UK and there was one in Dublin. Just an FYI slightly off topic I always remember the pointless and unnecessary dance routine from MAC and Me an ET rip off funded by Coca-Cola and McDonalds. (Not Peter Simon) The alien was addicted to coke and this was obviously product placement. It's a we'll fight you with our dance moves terrible 80s dancing scene. This was when Peter Simon was at the height of his Going Live career so not him as Ronald McDonald but I never liked that clown:

I had it on in the background earlier and he mentioned sicknesses in the staff, maybe that's what he was talking about. he mentioned Rob but didn't hear gen

Jacks has been coughing a lot and saying she wasn't 100% last couple of weeks, with her megaphone she's probably speard bugs across most of IW & TJC.;)

Well a good few years ago when my friend lived in Dundee we went to a student pub quiz (We weren't students but it was open to all) and I was only there for a week. I found out if I had stayed longer Pat Sharp of Radio One and Fun House fame was going to be the quizmaster the following week (this was well beyond his prime time heyday), so who knows
I think he ‘stood down’ from Greatest Hits Radio a few months back. That mullet was King Mullet 1 of Peckham several decades ago.

Sally has suffered from Identity theft recently blah blah, like the rest of us she worried about folks getting her details etc, had a shredder now has bought a stamp roller.

So Sally while you're rubbing out your address so no one can pinch it out of your bucket, you're plastering yourself, family & home all over the internet for every tom, dick or harry see, yeah i'm sure that little roller gonna keep folks from learning all about you.

Sally has suffered from Identity theft recently blah blah, like the rest of us she worried about folks getting her details etc, had a shredder now has bought a stamp roller.

So Sally while you're rubbing out your address so no one can pinch it out of your bucket, you're plastering yourself, family & home all over the internet for every tom, dick or harry see, yeah i'm sure that little roller gonna keep folks from learning all about you.
So true, we don’t know where she lives, but we know what her house looks like, her hubby and son, normally posts when she’s away, it’s like saying ooh I’m not going to be at home

So true, we don’t know where she lives, but we know what her house looks like, her hubby and son, normally posts when she’s away, it’s like saying ooh I’m not going to be at home

I'm pretty sure those that do steal identities will find it pretty easy to locate her house/address.

But if they wanted to they could look up her address in the creditors list from the defunct Ideal Shopping Direct ltd. ;)

Richard Mire is on Create and Craft with his handy solutions, I’m sure I’ve heard he has sold simular on Shop on TV

Are we beginning, to see suppliers working on different channels, or is it more likely a hang back from Shop Extra
I suspect C&C are trying to trade out their existing SE inventory. I bet the old dears on C&C are really unimpressed.

Richard Mire is on Create and Craft with his handy solutions, I’m sure I’ve heard he has sold simular on Shop on TV

Are we beginning, to see suppliers working on different channels, or is it more likely a hang back from Shop Extra
Can't say for sure but sounds like some sort agreement being honoured. Or it could be that those products did very well on the channel and they are trying to fit them in

Latest posts

Back