Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here she is..Quoting every relative she’s ever had…Talking nonsense and selling clothes she probably wouldn’t be seen dead in…When you watch the job done badly, you realise how hard it is to do it competently. Also, somebody remind her that the original company has changed hands on three occasions and hasn’t been going for 23 years. The name of the last version that folded has been bought by another company. But don’t let facts get in the way of a sales pitch.

This would be at least…er…£34.99!! in a high street shop, she says. How does she work that one out so accurately? What is she basing that on? Gut feeling? Fact? Somebody told her? She never shares how and why. It just IS. I thought they made it painfully clear they DON’T do direct price on screen comparisons, but they let her do them verbally?

i swear Jess said she got a humidifier for her son on the docs recommendation when he had a sore throat and then bought one for herself when she had a sore throat but now she’s saying she got hers as a present a coule of years ago

GUYS, GREAT BARGAIN ON IW AT PRESENT, IF YOU NEED A 12 IN 1 MULTI-COOKER THEY'RE FLOGGING ONE FROM MASTERPRO FOR ONLY £129.99!!! JESS HAS JUST SAID THEY'VE DONE PRICE COMPARISONS AND OTHERS ARE FLOGGING IT FOR £179.99 WHICH IS STILL A GREAT DEAL!!! SO IW MUST BE THE CHEAPEST OR ONE OF THE CHEAPEST!!!

I'm just about to place an order ... emmm ... hold on ... wait a sec ... this can't be right surely?

£99 from B&Q, even cheaper on eBay. I can only assume trustworthy IW have priced it incorrectly and done their price comparisons incorrectly as well, cause they wouldn't try to bullsh1t viewers ...

What’s he selling? Upside down head combs? Toy cars from the cheap shop?

Well, Michael of The Masons? Yes, Mike? What can I do for me? Well…for a bleedin‘ start you can tell what my 9 O’Clock surprise is? Well, Mike…I got yer…a real shock of a shocker shocking one. This product I’ve been tryin’ to get back into the business for seconds….Tell all, Michael..I don’t mean to hurry or hassle you, but tell me Nahhhrrrrr…Alright, Mike.. It‘s a fragrance that sounds like a cut of pork…No…it can‘t be..You’ve got me Gammon…Gammon…How can I erm explain to the punters why each time we get it on (not me and the punters) we say we can’t get it on again before Christmas.. I don‘t want to loss me bleedin’ credibility.. Remember..I”m gifted, me. I hear music between me ears…Don’t worry, Mike. None of ’em will ever remember much past half past seven…

They’ve only got it back for real…

Where and when was that turkey cooked? Bearing in mind the cook said there was no power on for the oven it was contained in only a couple of minutes ago. I may be mistaken but it looks cold. Presumably it was cooked somewhere else and some time ago? The only smoke from that oven was coming from the mirrors they use.

A picture is worth a thousand words

Attachments

• A53042C7-DFEA-4BED-AC97-3CED8B98A9C5.png
    A53042C7-DFEA-4BED-AC97-3CED8B98A9C5.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Back