Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The footage appears to have completely disappeared. From what I recall, some VT never appeared when he wanted it to. He lost his temper big style and came out with some inappropriate remark about Eastern Europeans.. He was suspended for it for a short time as I remember. I don’t think he’ll be asked to front The National Polish Sausage Convention…

I can't remember off hand either but do remember he didn't mention country names but used Eastern Europeans, sure it was during a Dormeo show..

The footage appears to have completely disappeared. From what I recall, some VT never appeared when he wanted it to. He lost his temper big style and came out with some inappropriate remark about Eastern Europeans.. He was suspended for it for a short time as I remember. I don’t think he’ll be asked to front The National Polish Sausage Convention…
He said 'you shouldn't even be here'

I'll help the Ideal customers out here....not a direct comparison but under half their price.

lots of unbranded rubbish appearing that they can try it on with, those beauty 'devices' that transmit heat reduced from '£1500' to £100-300.

This mini kitchen looks like a leftover prize from Bullseye!!

Didn’t Mrs van Bakkdhoreseezedup produce a rancid bag of chicken nuggets from a heated cupboard the other day, and fire them up in the Herr Frier…? Just a cup of tea for me, please…
Yes and if it wasn’t for somebody in her ear, telling her she shouldnt eat them she was going to

What's all this pre order despatch date 17 November all about? Saw it on another item today. What a flakey carry on
This is so TJC, quite a lot of their stock is on a future dispatch date. And as practically everything IW MK 3 sells is TJC stock, it’s hardly surprising. Also noticed ‘Share a Meal’ detailed on screen, but haven’t heard it mentioned. I assume this is the channel’s version of TJC’s Your Purchase Feeds.

This is so TJC, quite a lot of their stock is on a future dispatch date. And as practically everything IW MK 3 sells is TJC stock, it’s hardly surprising. Also noticed ‘Share a Meal’ detailed on screen, but haven’t heard it mentioned. I assume this is the channel’s version of TJC’s Your Purchase Feeds.

I saw Sally SQUAWX mention it the other day. She emphasised "meal for a child in the UK" when she said it, and sped through mentioning the other country like they do when they say "plus your p&p" or "…first of 5 flexis".

I’m assuming it‘s on a slow boat from China….

Latest posts

Back