Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gammon is proof if it was ever needed that its all bluff and bluster from more than one presenter.

Its been on the past 3 days alas its still on sale.......Mason of the Mikes built it up so so high on Friday night people must still be in shock and havent checked out yet, and Pedro must just have been mistaken last night with it being limited to 1 per buyer.

What a amateur circus all round.

Would put me off ordering instantly, then they quote 3-5 day delivery on top, what a shower

I remember Reynolds doing that on a couple of occasions on the old IW, anticipating for stock to arrive on a certain date and getting caught out when it was delayed, there were some negative revues on trustpilot and IW how after 3 weeks they still hadn't received the watch.

I remember Reynolds doing that on a couple of occasions on the old IW, anticipating for stock to arrive on a certain date and getting caught out when it was delayed, there were some negative revues on trustpilot and IW how after 3 weeks they still hadn't received the watch.
Exactly, doesn't always turn up when expected.

I don't know about that since his 2018 comments about Polish and Latvians (I don't remember exactly what he said). But you would be very surprised who gets that sort of gig
The footage appears to have completely disappeared. From what I recall, some VT never appeared when he wanted it to. He lost his temper big style and came out with some inappropriate remark about Eastern Europeans.. He was suspended for it for a short time as I remember. I don’t think he’ll be asked to front The National Polish Sausage Convention…

Latest posts

Back