It’s going to sell out folks. Never going to be at such a low price again
its a steal at only £19.99 it’s unbeatable value

If they sell out don’t worry
not a direct comparison but eBay can help

Attachments

• 4EB82290-175E-4550-9194-EA1CD00B4037.png
    4EB82290-175E-4550-9194-EA1CD00B4037.png
    537.2 KB · Views: 38
They wanted £15 for that space toy track?! 😳 The mind boggles… I'd feel overcharged if I'd paid a fiver for it and gotten change…

Still, on to the eLife bikes which, despite proclamations of imminent sell outs the last 3 appearances, are somehow still there. I wonder if we'll hear/see Megan's generic e-bike testimonial during the show?

Right, Michael.. Yes, Mike…Michael, we’ve driven the Granada Scorpio in a series of staccato stops down the M25 this afternoon. Tell me, just tell me, we have some decent new kit to flog…Well, Mike…Erm..it‘s like this.. We have erm..a new old version of the eBike…Jesus…Michael…no…Not that again…No Gammon and chips either? Such is life, Mike. Remember…focus on those included metal mudguards costing £50 elsewhere.. That’ll get you through it, boy.. Alright..Sorted..I’ll do it.. But surely you’ve got a little tickler for old Mike to sweeten the deal, Michael, have yer boy? Well, as you’ve been a good lad, Mike, I’ve got a plastic race track with some cardboard cars with no engines…I’ve also got a job lot of these new fangled APS rubber binoculars dash cams…And just for you, boy…A £9.99 sumptuous red nylon cuddle throw, big enough for you Torchy Knowles and Sally Hogforn Jacks to wrap yourselves up in and snuggle up together. Er..Michael…Fer…Fer..Fer..Get knotted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, Michael.. Yes, Mike…Michael, we’ve driven the Granada Scorpio in a series of staccato stops down the M25 this afternoon. Tell me, just tell me, we have some decent new kit to flog…Well, Mike…Erm..it‘s like this.. We have erm..a new old version of the eBike…Jesus…Michael…no…Not that again…No Gammon and chips either? Such is life, Mike. Remember…focus on those included metal mudguards costing £50 elsewhere.. That’ll get you through it, boy.. Alright..Sorted..I’ll do it.. But surely you’ve got a little tickler for old Mike to sweeten the deal, Michael, have yer boy? Well, as you’ve been a good lad, Mike, I’ve got a plastic race track with some cardboard cars with no engines…I’ve also got a job lot of these new fangled APS rubber binoculars dash cams…And just for you, boy…A £9.99 sumptuous red nylon cuddle throw, big enough for you Torchy Knowles and Sally Hogforn Jacks to wrap yourselves up in and snuggle up together. Er..Michael…Fer…Fer..Fer..Get knotted.
cheered me up that, I had a smirk until I got to Torchy Knowles and that's set me off on a proper chuckle. A bigger TV 'Wally' / Wet Lettuce is hard to find, I reckon if the producer said spoon Michael in this oversize plaid patterned snugsy Torchy, he would do it!

The cane is back for 9... Best product they sell preamble gave it away....****** Hell..that Star Buy bint deafens you...Do they crank her up, as it were...Oh it's not the cane. It's an Evesham Micro desktop PC with no monitor.

Latest posts

Back