Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you think he lives the lonely existence that he keeps making out he does, or does he share his home? He just said we havent put our heating on yet, but then he says without all the text messages it would be a lonely life. I just can't make him out.
I think he lives a perfectly normal (whatever that is) life in a decent house and probably with a partner of some sort. He rambles away and seems to say whatever comes out of his mouth without checking with his brain first. Even that could be just an act, too. You just don’t know what to believe with him, and that’s how he likes to keep it I think.

I think he lives a perfectly normal (whatever that is) life in a decent house and probably with a partner of some sort. He rambles away and seems to say whatever comes out of his mouth without checking with his brain first. Even that could be just an act, too. You just don’t know what to believe with him, and that’s how he likes to keep it I think.
I just have visions of him wrapped up in a sherpa fleece blanket, one bar on his electric fire, alone and living in the past.

I just have visions of him wrapped up in a sherpa fleece blanket, one bar on his electric fire, alone and living in the past.
I think he is playing a 'character' I believe he lives in a nice house and is well off and can enjoy nice restaurants and decent clothes and probably has lunch with showbiz pals like Christopher Biggins and various z list celebs of yesteryear

What would he do that for? Talk rubbish for four hours? £500? £1000? More? Assume it’s somewhere in the middle of that scale (around £700) and he does that for three or four nights a week..Even at three nights, that‘s £2100 a week. Even if he got just a couple of hundred quid per four hours (unlikely). that’s still £600 a week for sitting there talking about warming up the back passage and Dr. Lobitov probing his Christmas sack. And for many out there £600 a week is a lot harder to earn than that.

We know he has a Son, a Niece and a Nephew as he has mentioned on a Dash Cam show picking them up from School

The only hours that seem structured are the Beauty shows in the morning

Currently there is Lindsey wearing a tent, sorry a hoodie, But it being a one size one, it appears to be about 6 sizes to big
Thing is Jazzy as Duke and others have said, Does he really have these people? Mind he talks lots and lots and says a lot of stuff......

I think its all a bit part act and a bit part him and a bit part put on for the folks he works with to give them all a wee laugh him known exactly what he is doing all along.

What would he do that for? Talk rubbish for four hours? £500? £1000? More? Assume it’s somewhere in the middle of that scale (around £700) and he does that for three or four nights a week..Even at three nights, that‘s £2100 a week. Even if he got just a couple of hundred quid per four hours (unlikely). that’s still £600 a week for sitting there talking about warming up the back passage and Dr. Lobitov probing his Christmas sack. And for many out there £600 a week is a lot harder to earn than that.
This is why I keep saying I'd love to know how much £££ they earn for presenting a slot. We might be surprised at how low (or high) it is.

Some on here (understandably) say how can they do this day in day out i.e. have to talk garbage hour after hour often for tat products. However when you think about it, many people do so-called ordinary jobs they don't enjoy but they've no choice but to keep on going, bills to pay etc. And many of those jobs are repetitive. The same's true for these presenters. For all we know, maybe they do often find it boring etc. However as Duke's touched on, they're likely getting not a bad thing for doing it. And waffling for hours about various products in a warm tv studio is better than plucking chickens for 12 hours at a time for minimum wage ...

Thing is Jazzy as Duke and others have said, Does he really have these people? Mind he talks lots and lots and says a lot of stuff......

I think its all a bit part act and a bit part him and a bit part put on for the folks he works with to give them all a wee laugh him known exactly what he is doing all along.

You really cannot rely on a word he says in terms of whether he being candid personally, using comedic licence about his life, totally relying on fantasy, or telling you anything product wise that has actually been fully checked beforehand. Little snippets of personal type information he releases appear more plausible than others. Then he says things about his age and career history that cannot chronologically add up. But essentially, for those who don’t know him, he comes over as a complete enigma.

This is why I keep saying I'd love to know how much £££ they earn for presenting a slot. We might be surprised at how low (or high) it is.

Some on here (understandably) say how can they do this day in day out i.e. have to talk garbage hour after hour often for tat products. However when you think about it, many people do so-called ordinary jobs they don't enjoy but they've no choice but to keep on going, bills to pay etc. And many of those jobs are repetitive. The same's true for these presenters. For all we know, maybe they do often find it boring etc. However as Duke's touched on, they're likely getting not a bad thing for doing it. And waffling for hours about various products in a warm tv studio is better than plucking chickens for 12 hours at a time for minimum wage ...
years ago (about 10 or 11) I saw an advert for shopping TV presenters (very bottom rung positions) on Star Now which is a job site similar to Spotlight for actors, but it covers much more. But those gigs were paying £100 per day (similar money to being a paid extra). If you were doing 5 days a week an allow for a bit of inflation it works out around £34,000 which I believe is average. Of course the more experience you get and the better agent you have, someone like Peter Simon is probably on very decent money these days. He might get corporate gigs as well which would pay more on top of everything else.

So Pedro says he hasn't put the heating on yet and is still taking a hot water bottle to bed..

despite claiming to have bought all manner of heating products over the years.

Not only of ceramic heart radiators with the warmth of the sun, not only of the oil-filled radiators with ease of use on 4 flexis, ok, but of exquisite wall plug mini heaters, and blade-less fan heater with LED light and remote control they're not directly comparing to the Dyson one few of us could ever aspire to own…

Same old lies - and I really do mean that!

Every Vibrapower show for night on 4 years he'd say the same thing: "I was diagnosed as obese and buying this product has quite simply changed my life. Just by sitting, standing, and leaning on it for 3 minutes ever other day… at the end of the bed… and I really do mean this; {guest expert} will tell you what a difference it's made to my life…"

…All despite his appearance/weight/health never altering an iota during those 4 years.

Last edited:
I don't even believe he has a dog, he invents anything or anyone to help a sale along
Sorry but you're wrong. I am getting REALLY fed up with presenters being misrepresented like this. You lot need to take a LONG hard look at yourselves!

I have a friend of a friend who has seen him walking his dog, so what do you say to that?!? He let go of the lead one time and my friend of a friend managed to take a pic as the dog ran by ...

dog toy.jpg

Sorry but you're wrong. I am getting REALLY fed up with presenters being misrepresented like this. You lot need to take a LONG hard look at yourselves!

I have a friend of a friend who has seen him walking his dog, so what do you say to that?!? He let go of the lead one time and my friend of a friend managed to take a pic as the dog ran by ...

View attachment 27045
Looks like he's attached to his walking stick

View attachment 27045
PeterPooch.jpg

Latest posts

Back