Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah but somebody off screen fed her the crap to spout, so somebody in the backroom staff is at fault, while she's mentioned in the complaint it's the channel that the complaint is mainly directed towards. ;)
I've got two outstanding ASA complaints and have had nothing back other than the initial acknowledgement. I think they probably kick as many as they can into touch.

Here he is with the canes again. The very same canes he said the previous time he sold them that they were only on again as ‘reclaimed stock’ and that they wouldn’t be on again before Christmas. A lie doesn‘t stop being a lie by wiping the last show from memory and starting a new one. What a pitiful sight he is, flogging these.

They are misleading their viewers in my opinion. And they do this by saying that the only stock they have is during a particular broadcast if it does sell out. Then they have a new broadcast and bring back more stock they implied in the previous show had run out. It is a duplicitous tactic my view, unless qualified by explaining more stock will be released for new shows and is purely limited for today’s presentation.

The pitcherrest town of Durham, he says. What is the name of the river that runs through Durham? The River Conn? It’s a city also, isn‘t it?

Donald…Ronald…He’s pining for his old job back it sounds..

Hammy from Aberdeen? Praising the cane. It can‘t be our one???

They are misleading their viewers in my opinion. And they do this by saying that the only stock they have is during a particular broadcast if it does sell out. Then they have a new broadcast and bring back more stock they implied in the previous show had run out. It is a duplicitous tactic my view, unless qualified by explaining more stock will be released for new shows and is purely limited for today’s presentation.
I don’t get that, surely you sell what you have, If you have to rejig later shows so what

I don’t get that, surely you sell what you have, If you have to rejig later shows so what
Because the implication is that is all they are going to have, period. Like QVC selling Ninja air fryers one day and saying they are all sold out. Then bringing them back the next day saying they have got some more from around the back.

That iced finger monologue sunk to new depths…I‘m off to watch Treasure Island.
IMG_2123.jpeg

Latest posts

Back