Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You buy a decent watch to enjoy it for yourself. I am fortunate enough to own several what would be considered to be quality watches, and I don’t put them on to start waving my wrist around in pubs to have groups of fawning blokes coming over and patting me on the shoulder and thinking I’m wonderful because I’m wearing one. I also like to out put on a nice aftershave, but I don’t want to be like the St Bruno man (you need to be over 50 - well over 50 to get that one) and have a group of awestruck women in bikinis chasing after my in this case tobacco aroma - particularly not on a cold day in Beeston. I have seen absolutely nothing that this channel sells that I would ever want to brag about, let alone present to anybody.

If you are curious…

He's Captain Birdseye meets the milk tray man

Well Annie Connolly with Earnshaw last night now added to the list of watch shows that required an ASA complaint. So far have up to 5 show complaints (could have been a few more but got bored :ROFLMAO: ) but not letting these shysters get away with the misleading info and lies any longer.

The bullshitters think they can carry on as before like no one one cares, not on my watch. :ROFLMAO:

Well Annie Connolly with Earnshaw last night now added to the list of watch shows that required an ASA complaint. So far have up to 5 show complaints (could have been a few more but got bored :ROFLMAO: ) but not letting these shysters get away with the misleading info and lies any longer.

The bullshitters think they can carry on as before like no one one cares, not on my watch. :ROFLMAO:
But Annie probably knows Nothing about watches

Latest posts

Back