Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really? Is it the takeaway pizza and bottle of wine/cake/coffee that we shouldn't have, cos they say that all the time, especially on fashion?

It was something like that Momma but you'd have to watch the presentation online to see it in context, she was rabid like in her high octane selling style.

Let's remember, she was talking about not buying X just so you can buy a ring (forget that it's muck) for at least getting on for a couple of hundred pounds but in instalments which is what made it seem bad. So very irresponsible, far too high pressure, in my opinion.

I couldn't be arsed raising it personally but I think the ASA would take a dim view of it. Surely it's as bad or possibly even worse than Bid's shockingly schlocky practices and we all know the ASA took a very dim view of them.

All just my opinion though, I could be wrong and that it's entirely acceptable and ethical :mysmilie_59:

I'd rather have the takeaway and the wine. Followed by coffee and cake.

I'm up for Cake and down with Space Diamonds.

But not if William bakes it :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Sally Jacks opened the Wolfang Puck show by describing its inventor as "infamous". I can think of a few presenters deserving of this word, but I'm sure Wolfgang and his device are thoroughly reliable:mysmilie_59:

Infamous

adjective

1. having an extremely bad reputation:
an infamous city.

2. deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable:
an infamous deed.

Sally Jacks opened the Wolfang Puck show by describing its inventor as "infamous". I can think of a few presenters deserving of this word, but I'm sure Wolfgang and his device are thoroughly reliable:mysmilie_59:

Infamous

adjective

an infamous city.

an infamous deed.

Damn it, I was just going to check out my basket too :mysmilie_10:

Infamous

adjective

an infamous city.

an infamous deed.

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

Earlier Shreque was banging on about being healthy and eating effin' spirals but added that he's not a 'Nutritionalist'.

No, he's a Mentalist :mysmilie_59:

(The Wolfgang Puck Cooker is currently some £40 cheaper with Ideal World than TV High Street when you take delivery into account so a decent price if anyone is interested)

:sun:
I bet shoppoholic can't get enough of this cra...I mean, classy designer pieces!

Wow Greg talk about getting personal hey, that's real classy. Wahay! Could make an ex Bid presenter out of you yet.
For the record I don't buy crap but thanks anyway people.

'Chef' William (who again Sally introduced as a Top TV 'Chef' despite the delightful William not describing himself in any such way) is cooking up a storm again. He's made Sausages and Peppers, the 'recipe' is in Chef Wolfgang's book.

William carefully tried to arrange the Sausages cooked side up on the plate because it was patently clear the Sausages were pretty raw on the underside. Even though this cooker can apparently cook 'upto' 70% faster maybe they needed a bit longer?

But in fairness Chef Wolfgang is genuinely a Top TV Chef so the 'recipe' might have been complicated to follow :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

'Chef' William (who again Sally introduced as a Top TV 'Chef' despite the delightful William not describing himself in any such way) is cooking up a storm again. He's made Sausages and Peppers, the 'recipe' is in Chef Wolfgang's book.

Indeed Mr. Shreque introduced William earlier this evening by saying that he "didn't go to college" before 'Chef' showed how to ruin food in the name of demonstrating non-stick pan surfaces.

So that's using no formal cooking qualifications (or perhaps even no qualifications full stop) as a selling point :mysmilie_59:

Later on there was an incredibly awful demo whereby Shreque pretended that William didn't know what he was doing when attempting to cook cheese with its plastic wrapper still on; William trying to reassure him helped to make it even more cringeworthy.

Indeed Mr. Shreque introduced William earlier this evening by saying that he "didn't go to college" before 'Chef' showed how to ruin food in the name of demonstrating non-stick pan surfaces.

So that's using no formal cooking qualifications (or perhaps even no qualifications full stop) as a selling point :mysmilie_59:

Later on there was an incredibly awful demo whereby Shreque pretended that William didn't know what he was doing when attempting to cook cheese with its plastic wrapper still on; William trying to reassure him helped to make it even more cringeworthy.

Shreque seems stressed to me. He's obsessed with 'meltdowns' and repeatedly stating that Ideal World has been around for 16 years. Maybe his dream move from Bid is turning into a meltdown nightmare?

There's always the Cruise Ships :mysmilie_59:

Shreque seems stressed to me. He's obsessed with 'meltdowns' and repeatedly stating that Ideal World has been around for 16 years. Maybe his dream move from Bid is turning into a meltdown nightmare?

There's always the Cruise Ships :mysmilie_59:

Why isn't he doing the cruise show? Shaun Ryan is awful on it.

Why isn't he doing the cruise show? Shaun Ryan is awful on it.

Nanty likes to talk about cruising with his very good friend, BeefiKeefi. In fact I believe on occasion they go cruising together.

Nanty is the most experienced cruiser at Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back