Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I recently heard presenter Joanne tell us that she was ordering new carpets for her home when someone at Ideal World said 'Joanne-before you but new carpets try the Bissell !'
Joanne did try the Bissell and guess what ? She didn't need those new carpets after all !

Today presenter Hayley told us exactly the same story, except that it was her who nearly bought the new carpets.

It's a small world at Ideal World !

No wonder they ' really are incredibly busy '.

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19: And guess what? We'll get the same story when they're selling Vax Carpet Cleaners.

Bissell? Bissell Schmissell, meh! :mysmilie_59:

The Dormeo Director/Z List Actor is back, they're shilling Mattresses and Duvets today. Z List Actor and Sally both agree that they cannot get to sleep without something on top of them.

Quelle surprise :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Do you work for Ideal World, shopperholic? You seem to be shilling desperately just like the presenters do. The last time I bought anything from IW was over six months ago. The products have gone down in quality, the presenters more desperate. It's a complete joke now...

No Greg, I believe in credit where it's due though, if I get a good item I'll say so, if it's not good quality I'll say so. Everything I've ever bought from IW has been good quality, just because I can't stand the Bid presenters why would I say the products aren't? I'm not the type to cut my nose of to spite my face, if the dirty old fart is presenting something I like, you can guarantee I've already bought it from the website, I'm not being a hypocrite, I've always said its the Bid presenters I have a problem with, not the products.

Just adding that I've had a laugh on this thread about the Bid presenters, but if I've given the impression that it's the products I'm slagging off and I'm here to big up IW saying things are great when they're not, I think I'll back off this thread now, but carry on the good work people, the Bid Twateraratti need outing. :mysmilie_14:

Last edited:
Just watching the shadazzle! It's great for removing gravy stains from your oven hob, inside your oven, even inside your bath! Just saying peeps - ring any bid bells?

Just watching the shadazzle! It's great for removing gravy stains from your oven hob, inside your oven, even inside your bath! Just saying peeps - ring any bid bells?

What about the ceiling? Bedding?

Surely it's can't handle deep gravy stains on curtains? :mysmilie_59:

I've just heard Nanty's Dad story again and apparently they did look around at scooters when his Dad was ill but they lived in a one bedroomed house. And??

So where did Nanty sleep?

I believe Nanty was lucky, he had his own very special den. Well that's what his folks told him but to you and me it's called a cupboard.

So Nanty and Honky Tonks Jase have a Pub? I wonder if it's a ---* Pub?

* I didn't type the actual word for fear of offending his hoards of fans but it begins with 'G' :mysmilie_59:

Ideal World's also selling an "Extra Applicator for Shadazzle"...a snip at £3.99 + £1.99 P&P.

£3.99 + £1.99 P&P FOR A SPONGE. ONE SPONGE.

Ideal World's also selling an "Extra Applicator for Shadazzle"...a snip at £3.99 + £1.99 P&P.

£3.99 + £1.99 P&P FOR A SPONGE. ONE SPONGE.

I just saw that PP, at that price they could at least do Flexipay. Maybe the Sponges are made from Dormeo/Sleep Genie/Comfort & Dreams foam?

Did Shreque mention the 1 star reviews? :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/_368024

Doesn't look like Sally has been using the Zhuzh! that she gushes about. Look at that streaky orange false tan on her arms, and her cuticles are pretty tango'd too.

What an affront, show that Moissanite some respect. I wonder if they'll ever get around to telling us how much gold is in these stunning rings on air? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Doesn't look like Sally has been using the Zhuzh! that she gushes about. Look at that streaky orange false tan on her arms, and her cuticles are pretty tango'd too.

What an affront, show that Moissanite some respect. I wonder if they'll ever get around to telling us how much gold is in these stunning rings on air? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11657
:sun:
I bet shoppoholic can't get enough of this cra...I mean, classy designer pieces!

:sun:
I bet shoppoholic can't get enough of this cra...I mean, classy designer pieces!

They look nice enough (if you like Disco Balls on your finger) but honestly, the price? It's eyewatering, it really is. Any discernible monetary value is surely in the Gold and they don't even tell you the Gold weight. On the website they seem to refer to the gram weight of the stone for some of the pieces but not seemingly the Gold weight, a la Bid TV.

Of course Sally was gushing over the Solitaire Rings, I'm not joking when I say she urged people not to buy 'that takeaway' and instead use the money as your first Flexipay instalment. She said the rings could end up as a family heirloom, or could be an Engagement Ring.

Do you think if I emailed the studio and asked Sally if her Engagement Ring is a Moissy would she answer? :mysmilie_59:

I remember when it first came out, the Moissy stuff was set in 18ct gold!!

I'll do you a deal Momma.

You have the incredibly rare stone and I'll have the gold. You get the most valuable part of the piece, I'll make do with that ten a penny abundant metal.

OK? :mysmilie_59:

Still got to be worth more than the cz in it though :wink:

Quite.

Sally's performance was quite something though, urging people to not buy other things so they can buy the rings in instalments instead.

I could be wrong but I think that could possibly fall under the 'undue pressure' category of mis-selling :mysmilie_59:

Quite.

Sally's performance was quite something though, urging people to not buy other things so they can buy the rings in instalments instead.

I could be wrong but I think that could possibly fall under the 'undue pressure' category of mis-selling :mysmilie_59:

Really? Is it the takeaway pizza and bottle of wine/cake/coffee that we shouldn't have, cos they say that all the time, especially on fashion?

Latest posts

Back