Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He’s been on air so long he‘s changed sex…

IMG_2058.jpeg

Do we know if we've got any more stock of these, Charlie? Yeah...10,000 round the back..Er..no..sorry...only a handful...
We are going to extend these into the next hour because so many of you want them. In other words, keep pushing them, nobody is buying. Very clever tactics.

Do they genuinely believe people are taken in by their theatricals? I‘ve seen more sincerity in the Good Cop/Bad Cop sales person/sales manager price games in a used car showroom. Really pis…me off this evening. Taking people for fools.
This is what I can't get my head around. They obviously shift enough product (referring to TJC, Gemporia and maybe IW although too new to know for sure) so we have to assume folk are watching for more than just a min here and there, and some of them are buying regularly. You can therefore conclude they either enjoy watching what I refer to as the guff (multiple price drops from a ludicrous starting point, underhand sales techniques etc) or at the very least they put up with it long enough to bag the products they want to buy.

Unfortunately some viewers will fall for it, law of averages tells us that. They'll buy into the hype, the guff, the bullsh1t. Those people are a DREAM for selly telly, a DREAM!!!

We are going to extend these into the next hour because so many of you want them. In other words, keep pushing them, nobody is buying. Very clever tactics.
Just had a really good laugh at Peter with the hands free magnifier hung round his neck, with the legs getting in the way. It looks so flimsy.

These lights are cheap crap. And were apparently £1.60 per set according to the on-screen graphics that got quickly yanked down.

Dirty Peter said they were £9.99 per set, but is now telling viewers they're £16.99. No apologies to anyone who bought them at the wrong price Peter kept spouting.

You would have thought that the gallery would have pulled him up when he started saying the wrong price. Apparently not

Latest posts

Back