Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And the lady will notice you. YOU the gentleman from several feet away, and be very aware of you approaching, her, THE LADY. You can also do that by not washing for a week…I get compliments every time I wear it…By the Ladles AND by The Jellyspoons. I have been released (it was a mistake) a large quantity of William Hunt. William Hunt…

He's right. Most men out there will always get other men coming up to them when wearing William Hunt. Asking them what fragrance they are wearing. Happens all the time. Usually at Palace Weed games. I genuinely cannot believe what I’m hearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a manly fragrance that women go mad for.

Yet while it's not unisex, Janet who's texted in, a woman can wear it as it's not that manly.

Erm, ok? So how many women is not-that-manly Janet hoping to excite? And before the watershed, too. You wouldn't get that on the old IW

It’s the walking cane? No..It’s a piece of wire for Scart and SCSI and MP1 plus a free Java subscription.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like part of the unwanted cracker gifts you gather up after Christmas dinner when everybody has left.

Latest posts

Back