Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wall plugs???Aren't they rawl plugs?
Lou Rawls plugs…On 12 inch vinyl…You must insure these.. These wonderful kidney stones bring serenity to a man like myself, right….To the Dales or Wales or Snails Tails and The Tranquility Back Light of Cheap Boxes of Nails and 2nd Class Royal Mails…The Oceans of the Irish Sea. The coastal to career oblivion talking shyte on a shopping channel to nobody..

Lou Rawls plugs…On 12 inch vinyl…You must insure these.. These wonderful kidney stones bring serenity to a man like myself, right….To the Dales or Wales or Snails Tails and The Tranquility Back Light of Cheap Boxes of Nails and 2nd Class Royal Mails…The Oceans of the Irish Sea. The coastal to career oblivion talking shyte on a shopping channel to nobody..
Kiss my anorak....seriously!

That monstrosity of an item would be chucked down 90 floors from Del Boy’s flat for lacking class.. Kung Fu…Do you remember the serenity of Caine’s kick in the chin to a well-meaning, knife-wielding thug in a saloon in Ilkeston in 1975…The tranquility of Kung Fu/Kung Far…Heinrich is coming in now… Hermann.. Rudolf in Wigan.,. And now vintage bicycles with our discounted 1930s German/Nottingham Nuremberg Raleighs…

Comparing it to the Yorkshire Dales. Surely more like Niagara Falls, Peter. What a quality item. The soothing sounds of the flowing water stirring your bladder into action.
The crustacean of the water at Mother Shiptons cave. I've been there many times, and I never saw any crabs.
The state of that 'waterfall' 🤣

If you squint, you could be at Aira Force.

And now when people like myself… We?? haven’t put our central heating on. Me and Bet the chocolate La Bra Door…Writhing around together under the nylon sheets in our two up/two down coal scuttle in Cockermouth…Let me show you this extraordinary woolly sheet in puce, right.. There are already 12 of you who’ve escaped from their social workers trying to buy…Now ‘Jewjitsu‘ (well done, Peter - even better timed than your kibbutz comment a few days ago). Kung Fu Cuddle Blankets…Do you know Dr Lobitoff, my GP… He told me to come in and infect the entire studio with my cough.. I must’ve known him for 70 years..And then he said, drop your strides…

Last edited by a moderator:
And now when people like myself… We?? haven’t put our central heating on. Me and Bet the chocolate La Bra Door…Writhing around together under the nylon sheets in our two up/two down coal scuttle in Cockermouth…Let me show you this extraordinary woolly sheet in puce, right.. There are already 12 of you who’ve escaped from their social workers trying to buy…Now ‘Jewjitsu‘ (well done, Peter - even better timed than your kibbutz comment a few days ago). Kung Fu Cuddle Blankets…Do you know Dr Lobitoff, my GP… He told me to come in and infect the entire studio with my cough.. I must’ve known him for 70 years..And then he said, drop your strides…

Doctor Lobitoff said to Peter take your clothes off, where shall I put them said Peter, on top of mine says the doctor. Says he's staying in a kibbutz again, how insensitive.

Some more first-rate illogical sales patter from Peter earlier that casts the company in a super professional light.

All the team apparently thought these were wooden designer coasters so when they discovered earlier today that they are in fact wireless chargers they were over the moon, right, okay?

Er, it says it "wireless charger' on the box, Pedro mate. Why why why were you all so dumfounded? Cos you weren't; you just make this rubbish up and don't realise how utterly moronic it makes you (all) sound… 🙄

asd.jpg

Latest posts

Back