Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienetta?
Selling the safe now. Said he bought one for his mum, who lives in Worcestershire, and had it fitted in the wardrobe of her home. When he was selling it earlier in the month, he said she was in a home! Said it should be £90, and they will fly out. Less than £30 on Amazon.

Selling the safe now. Said he bought one for his mum, who lives in Worcestershire, and had it fitted in the wardrobe of her home. When he was selling it earlier in the month, he said she was in a home! Said it should be £90, and they will fly out. Less than £30 on Amazon.
ditto on eBay, about a £25, think their on screen measurements are wrong for it 30x30x20. should be 30x20x20.

One thing in their favour is safes like this are VERY secure (watch from 1 min onwards)

“Completely useless tat. The only reason I didn’t return is I threw away the outer case as it is of such poor quality it came apart. If this is the best Rolson can offer then they need to charge less or charge more and actually fill the assortment like they’ve depicted- with better quality fixings. Including the many pitiful quality nails to bump the number up is something a purchaser will remember when considering buying this brand again.
Not good.”

Amazon review on this above. Sounds great. What’s in it? A load of needles, spod pins and gangle crangles? Great for fixing a dodgy solenoid on a Morris Ital..

Right…Our Bet…Okay…Right…You Must Destroy This…On to Disputed Products…Swoz….Every household has a large tin of nuts and radiator keys, but can you find them, okay? Find them in my cheap plastic drawers, right? Short of a wall plug since 1980?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back