Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I only hope they DO have some improvement in what they are going to sell. Selling cheap bits of this and that and not competitively so either, is awful to endure to watch. Ironically, though, this present uninspiring business model may be the one that prolongs survival.

I notice they use certain presenters for certain hours, Natalia, Lindsey, Peter Sherlock, Sally as mainly Beauty

Gen I don’t think I’ve seen her do anything bar Fashion

Shona, Mike, Peter, Jess, Rob seem to do like mixed hours

"You're already queuing up for these! Phones are in meltdown! Don't dilly or dally, these are gonna go… I don't say this to hurry or pressure you, I give my advice freely and fairly, but there gonna be a lot of unhappy people tonight"…

…For every product he sells.
Yeah it's weird, it's one of his stock spiels however surely he must realise most times it makes him look, at best, 'misinformed', because invariably the product doesn't sell out and is there to purchase on the next show ... and the next ... and the

They all have there stock spiels, nearly always NOT based on the reality of the situation.

Yeah it's weird, it's one of his stock spiels however surely he must realise most times it makes him look, at best, 'misinformed', because invariably the product doesn't sell out and is there to purchase on the next show ... and the next ... and the

They all have there stock spiels, nearly always NOT based on the reality of the situation.

I'm genuinely convinced they think their viewers are thick (as i highlighted in post #23,523), too stupid to remember what was said in previous shows. It's the only answer i can come up with for the constant contradiction and patently wrong "stock speils" and general bullshit they spout on a daily basis.

Mike was telling men who bought supermarket fragrances to get William Hunt Oud de Perfume instead. William Hunt's fragrance, which is made by Laurelle London. In sunny Canvey Island.

Laurelle, which has been supplying TJC with the likes of Scent Doctor, Sexy Shoo (previously a Bid.tv staple), and the Nicole Scherzinger fragrances. And according to their website, Laurelle also does fragrances for the ever classy and high end Ann Summers, and Aldi.

Aldi! Which was a supermarket, the last time I checked.
Dirty Peter said years ago on Bid TV that Laurelle had a shop in Regent Street. No they didn't, they used an address as an accommodation address, along with a hundred other companies to make people think they were a prestigious company. I live in London and it was simple to check. The ASA got that one, "words of advice" given was their response. Waste of time but made me feel better.

Dirty Peter said years ago on Bid TV that Laurelle had a shop in Regent Street. No they didn't, they used an address as an accommodation address, along with a hundred other companies to make people think they were a prestigious company. I live in London and it was simple to check. The ASA got that one, "words of advice" given was their response. Waste of time but made me feel better.
The ASA are a disgrace. They need to be replaced by an agency with bite rather than a pathetic whimper of a bark.

When they say ‘notebook’ I assume it is a cheap paper thing and not a notebook computer. As Nottingham is flooded today in many parts I can‘t walk my dog customers so back here watching the out of acting work actress selling some blanket or other. I’m tempted. Looks perfect for drying muddy customers with in the back of the Nissan Bluebird. I certainly wouldn’t have it anywhere near a human bed. Speaking out of her second orifice again she’s telling us that buying this blanket saves £70 on buying a real er…alternative one. Love the hot curry next morning reactions that seem to flow out of her gob on an all too regular basis.. Check those imaginary baskets…In the ‘kitchen’ (a worktop with a saucepan on it) next..

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently they have the shiny leggings coming up later. They too were on TJC at six this morning.
wonder if they are comparing sales figues?

Latest posts

Back