Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mike's selling point for the motion sensor light.

Folks don't know that when you have a hard wired motion sensor light and it comes on it cost money as it's using electricity, this light costs you nothing, once you put the batteries in it doesn't cost you anything.

First bit just reinforces what we already knew, this lot think viewers are dumb idoits, on the cost does Mike realise that batteries (which are not supplied) cost money, and cost more when they need replacing. ;)

Mike's got himself confused and started telling viewers to take their returns to ASDA.

Whoops! 🤯

And as if IW isn't dire enough, they're now running adverts with voice overs by Reg Varney 🤮

I'll have to listen again, but there is something Reg says which makes me think these (or at least the one i heard) was make by the old Ideal World. Wish i could remember what it was again but it made me think thats not a new voice over advert.

Mike's selling point for the motion sensor light.

Folks don't know that when you have a hard wired motion sensor light and it comes on it cost money as it's using electricity, this light costs you nothing, once you put the batteries in it doesn't cost you anything.

First bit just reinforces what we already knew, this lot think viewers are dumb idoits, on the cost does Mike realise that batteries (which are not supplied) cost money, and cost more when they need replacing. ;)
They don't even sell D Cell batteries on Ideal World website. Luckily Amazon have good deals on those. But you would think they would do a nice bundle of the light plus batteries.

Mike saying these fragrances have just come into the business.

Nah Mike, they were already in stock, TJC has been selling them on shows and their web site for ages. ;)
Mike was telling men who bought supermarket fragrances to get William Hunt Oud de Perfume instead. William Hunt's fragrance, which is made by Laurelle London. In sunny Canvey Island.

Laurelle, which has been supplying TJC with the likes of Scent Doctor, Sexy Shoo (previously a Bid.tv staple), and the Nicole Scherzinger fragrances. And according to their website, Laurelle also does fragrances for the ever classy and high end Ann Summers, and Aldi.

Aldi! Which was a supermarket, the last time I checked.

Mike was telling men who bought supermarket fragrances to get William Hunt Oud de Perfume instead. William Hunt's fragrance, which is made by Laurelle London. In sunny Canvey Island.

Laurelle, which has been supplying TJC with the likes of Scent Doctor, Sexy Shoo (previously a Bid.tv staple), and the Nicole Scherzinger fragrances. And according to their website, Laurelle also does fragrances for the ever classy and high end Ann Summers, and Aldi.

Aldi! Which was a supermarket, the last time I checked.

Mike drop moment.

I flicked on briefly there and saw that guy Rob Lamarr. He was showing a film strip for some sort of projector. It was an underwater scene and of course he does his worst Sebastian from The Little Mermaid. Doing dodgy accents now, there's entertainment. Slipping into Alan Partridge territory

Latest posts

Back