Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I was interested to see a few presenters social media. It was most revealing. I wondered why there was an interest in health, regarding one of the presenters. I bet they are cosy-ing up to a supplement company. It's all sycophantic drivel. Nothing more than boosting ego's, hiding behind fake sad faces. Like those old dolls one sad one happy face turn them upside down, you have a sad face. I don't fall for any of it.
She has cosied up with James from Protocol

I guessed as much, been planning her reboot for a while then! Oh flip I think there is a Protocol TSV on QVC well they can styuff my order. We have used it for somtime now but I will go to another company not on any TV shopping chanel I am protesting
There is a TSV next Wednesday, but she will still be on holiday so won’t be involved

It is one of the things the big family "influencer" channels do well to tie into the current mood

There are a few I watch who freely admit currently they are doing very nicely, others pretend they are also struggling (like much of the viewership may be) which was enough for me to stop watching but the vast majority seem to lap it up because they are so far engrossed in the people it really matters not what they say

Obviously Sally is nowhere near that level as a social media presence but a little of the above still applies

Thank goodness for that. I really would be shouting at the TV if she had been on the Protocol TSV or any time come to that. I feel so betrayed by IW after shopping with them from 2000. I may well cancell my QVC account in protest I'm so pipped of.

It is one of the things the big family "influencer" channels do well to tie into the current mood

There are a few I watch who freely admit currently they are doing very nicely, others pretend they are also struggling (like much of the viewership may be) which was enough for me to stop watching but the vast majority seem to lap it up because they are so far engrossed in the people it really matters not what they say

Obviously Sally is nowhere near that level as a social media presence but a little of the above still applies
Sadley there is a word for them, let me think Oh yes it's , "Sheep"

Latest social media video

TWELVE yes just the TWELVE pair of sunglasses all appear to be designer brands (and not the cheap ones)

A wardrobe full of dresses two of which still have tags on for £300+ reduced to £220ish, don't worry she assures the loyal viewer she "only" paid £100 for each of those (4 in the picture) I often find shops have items tagged at £220 and accept £100 a pop.......

I would have a lot more respect if she didn't pretend all this stuff was a "bargain"

The total for those sunglasses alone again is an absolute minimum £2000 and lets not forget this is "just" the holiday wardrobe

I am a bit lost for words but none of the faithful seem to care
She must have "accidentally" left the price tags on and on show. I always wash new clothes before wearing them and I would have taken the tag off then. And 12 pairs of designer sunglasses? Is she for real?

So glad to see her sensitive nature coming through in these trying financial times. She's clearly not bothered about losing her job!

Latest posts

Back