Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He certainly knows this product IF you had never seen him before this show you would be quietly impressed
yep perhaps Harry, just cant get past his IW days, Mason smirking at the camera as in 'we've got a right un ere' and the 'I sound like a Dalek' demo laid on a bed with a terrified female co presenter.

Credit to Mike Mason: on his LinkedIn he is reposting all TV/media/creative job adverts relevant to former IW employees that might be of use. And no bragging or other inappropriate comments.

P.S. for the record, I have no interest in viewing or following any of SJ "TV Mum" (whatever the f*** that is?!) info, postings, media or content. She is a complete irrelevance to me. Suspect I am not her target audience, but I am similarly not interested in viewing social media, photos and pics or video content of other people posting their version of their activities, whether for channel, monetary gain or 'notoriety'. Just not interested, sorry.

Here we go 2-3-4..

Exciting News! 🎉

Get ready for an incredible lineup of TV shopping on our new channel, 'Shop Extra' The new home of family, friendship and fun! 💞

Shop Extra will be live from 6pm every evening and you can watch us on Freeview 85 by pressing the Red Button on a connected Smart TV, Sky 680 until 10pm when we switch to Sky 673, or Virgin 748 and Freesat 813 until midnight.

We will be dedicating special hours to the new channel and please note that the channel will not replace any of the demonstrations and shows on Create and Craft that you love. Our library of content will still be available online, on your TV, and on demand via our app. 🖥

There will also be familiar products and faces from Ideal World, such as Shaun Ryan, Dennice Robinson, Hayley Green and Shaun Crawley! 🎨

We appreciate that as craft enthusiasts, these shows may not be your cup of tea, but we hope you will join us in supporting those affected where possible. 🫶

If you want to discover unique items and amazing deals then register your interest here 👉 https://bit.ly/3rNdXIg

#ShopExtra #TVShoppingBonanza #LetsGetCreative #familyfriendsfun

Here we go 2-3-4..

Exciting News! 🎉

Get ready for an incredible lineup of TV shopping on our new channel, 'Shop Extra' The new home of family, friendship and fun! 💞

Shop Extra will be live from 6pm every evening and you can watch us on Freeview 85 by pressing the Red Button on a connected Smart TV, Sky 680 until 10pm when we switch to Sky 673, or Virgin 748 and Freesat 813 until midnight.

We will be dedicating special hours to the new channel and please note that the channel will not replace any of the demonstrations and shows on Create and Craft that you love. Our library of content will still be available online, on your TV, and on demand via our app. 🖥

There will also be familiar products and faces from Ideal World, such as Shaun Ryan, Dennice Robinson, Hayley Green and Shaun Crawley! 🎨

We appreciate that as craft enthusiasts, these shows may not be your cup of tea, but we hope you will join us in supporting those affected where possible. 🫶

If you want to discover unique items and amazing deals then register your interest here 👉 https://bit.ly/3rNdXIg

Oh my, and a row of expleatives from this end. They real think we are that gullable. Showns mothing but contempt toward the consumer. I wonder how this with bode with those of us left ripped off and still awaiting refunds!!!

They really do think they can simply breeze out of one failed business- selling goods to the unsuspecting with no hint of anything untoward about to happen. Then less than a month later, rock up at a new shopping channel to start selling again. Well, of course, there is nothing to stop the four named from doing that, obviously. You wouldn’t blame the office staff doing the same. People have to work. But nonetheless, there remains something extremely unpalatable about those final days presenters acting as normal, and as a result, orders placed by some and not received. I wonder if the ex-Bid crew will turn up on this new venture? Though isn’t this outfit run by the original Ideal World people - so perhaps not?

Shocking creepy selling right to end of IW,surely nobody will believe a word spoken by the gruesome four.
How to damage your brand,create a new one from a failed shopping channel.
My name is Den risen from the dieing embers of IW,my best friend Shaun skipping behind like an excitable puppy.
No shame🫣
I wonder if bog roll Sal will join them🧻

IMG_1057.jpeg

Shocking creepy selling right to end of IW,surely nobody will believe a word spoken by the gruesome four.
How to damage your brand,create a new one from a failed shopping channel.
My name is Den risen from the dieing embers of IW,my best friend Shaun skipping behind like an excitable puppy.
No shame🫣
I wonder if bog roll Sal will join them🧻
Oh your post did make laugh, it's been a while with this nightmare going on. I had heard bog roll has done a deal with Proto- Col, Sad to say I will not be doing business with them any longer as I am cancelling my subscription and shall inform them why. As will I with QVC where Proto-Col now trades from. I just lost all faith in television trading. Peace of mind is far more important. Stuff supporting these over inflated ego types and supplying their lavish lifestyles. They don't care about people we are only punter to them, their feigned care for shoppers is sickening. My eyes are wide open & one thing I did get free of charge from this IW experience is to stand back from the TV, do not push button or ever place an order, do not shop!

Wasn’t expecting that, hope those four don’t get onto Create and Craft reguarly, but seriously, who is going to believe anything they say, I wont

Im guessing it will come from the Oundle Studios, iPaul Wright said he felt sorry for the staff at the channel orignally set up, seems like the new owners will be Hochanda Global

Here we go 2-3-4..

Exciting News! 🎉

Talk about flogging a dead horse, and what's this guff?!? ...

but we hope you will join us in supporting those affected where possible.

'supporting those affected' ... we're talking about a selly telly channel that closed, no? Not people who have survived some major event.

Maybe it'll have the effect of causing the demise of C&C as well. Great way to hold onto your viewer base, tell them that after 6pm their craft stuff is getting the boot only to be replaced by an IW-esque show for a few hours.

Selly telly execs obviously aren't reading the room. With the long established goliaths such as Amazon at our disposal, who needs to sit and watch presenters flogging products that can be sourced for the same (or less) cost elsewhere, along with another billion products to choose from.

Niche channels such as C&C maybe still have a place, generic channels selling general products are doomed. Why try giving IW the kiss of life?

Latest posts

Back