Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even with a very rough and probable understatement of the cost of the outfits (different every day) you are talking decent money

It is none of my business what the family income is still presumably still good but it doesn't sit very well with me and shouldn't with her"fans" who mostly will know her and have bought from her

I have very little, to no sympathy, for MS Jacks losing her IW gig, however in the interests of fairness, she did say in a previous post, they, (her & husband) bought and paid for this holiday months ago, so it's possible back then when they did that the oncoming IW demise was not known, cold comfort to all the others that have lost out i know, but probably most of us whatever our jobs, if we'd bought and paid for a holiday and then lost our job, I'm pretty sure we'd all still go, if only to cheer ourselves up! Just being fair........all my other IW posts have been accusatory and will no doubt remain so! 😊

Probably on a fact finding mission to confirm it does cost £250 per day to hire a sun-bed by the pool in a hotel. The boll….information she was passing from her upper orifice when flogging those rattan furniture sets in the dying hours of the channel.

or as Peter von whatsisname said approx 500 times an hour..........'a dayyyyyyy bedddd'. 5 star luxury Duke, IW said so!!!

magine getting stuck next to her down at the pool for a full fortnight:confused: mad old bird splitting all clothes over 3 suitcases.

So is the kid called Frankie Jack? Or Franky-Jack Jack. :oops: If the former what's up with just calling him Franky?

To confuse things their last name is Jacks so it would be Frankie Jacks or Frankie-Jack Jacks. ;)

weathers not what they led me to believe :ROFLMAO: this summer is turning out to be a bit of a wash out ive only had the bbq out about 3 /4 times , poor show:confused:

Well luckily I listened to them when they were offering solutions for colder temps, and bought one of their Beldray ceramic heaters, which has come in handy in these cooler mornings. Although I may finally be able to use a fan, forecast on BBC web site for a heatwave up here, think were getting a thermometer busting 20°C on Friday. :ROFLMAO:

Well luckily I listened to them when they were offering solutions for colder temps, and bought one of their Beldray ceramic heaters, which has come in handy in these cooler mornings. Although I may finally be able to use a fan, forecast on BBC web site for a heatwave up here, think were getting a thermometer busting 20°C on Friday. :ROFLMAO:
Now now now no need to be sarcastic

I’m in Bristol. It’s been raining all afternoon, been weird weather today those as at 8am, it was lovely,
similar up north (40 miles from sally jack jacks static!), sunny this morning into mid afternoon , really sunny, rain from about 5pm, grey and miserable and raining all night. And this is summer......

Latest posts

Back