Random Musings and Critiques Etc.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watched some of this tonight with Mike Saint back on. I do enjoy when he's on. I think I'm a fan of that market stall patter. I liked that they included a clip of Mike Saint with Shayley outside actually cleaning a car. You certainly can't accuse him of being boring. It would be classes as a social experiment to put him in the room with Mulberry silk gent and see if Mike becomes more calm and the Mulberry guy becomes more manic

Bedding type show for three hours. Not a watchable proposition for most people not locked in a room with no channel changer and no power off button. So disappointing in terms of the monotonous long drawn out lack of variety. Not a conventional tech ( if drones aren’t ‘tech’) product to be seen since they began. Why?

Bedding type show for three hours. Not a watchable proposition for most people not locked in a room with no channel changer and no power off button. So disappointing in terms of the monotonous long drawn out lack of variety. Not a conventional tech ( if drones aren’t ‘tech’) product to be seen since they began. Why?
I noticed a promo where they were asking companies to consider using them to demo products. A sort of shopping telly wanted ad. So I hope they get a decent response because having tech products would be great. Especially if it was done thinking about the gadget show and with interesting presentation

I thought ... as most of these channels seem to pre launch ... they promised something new, fresh with lots of different and exciting products?

;)

Can’t see IW4 lasting very long the market is crowded,qvc and tjc have this already sown up,with IW3 trailing behind picking up the dreg sales,waste of money for all those concerned 🙁

Latest posts

Back