Random Musings and Critiques Etc.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seriously, @RobLocke isn't it time you did a "Random Musings, Unlocked" *podcast* as they seem to be all the rage these days?

I saw some of the YouTube channel highlights of Unlocked video and this might convert to be an audio podcast I'd actually listen to! (I'm not a big podcast talk fan, they intro and ramble and take ages to get to the point).

Not your thing or too busy with ShoponTV in front & behind the cameras and other work?
Yeah, I really should get a podcast up and running. It's been on my mind for a long time and I've got all the gear to do it. It's just a question of time. I'm literally tied up every waking hour, seven days-a-week, with SOTV. If/when I ever get my life back (or a portion of it), a podcast will shortly follow.

The reason we did UNLOCKED live was because I've always loved interacting with the audience. There are so many funny and interesting characters 'out there', whom I really enjoy talking to. Honestly, give me an hour of airtime and a bunch of cool people to interact with, and I'm a happy bunny. The day will come, and I'll probably do video podcast so you can watch it OR just listen to it. Easily done with the publishing services these days.

... I'm literally tied up every waking hour, seven days-a-week, with SOTV. If/when I ever get my life back ...
Your bondage proclivities are your own concern!

Busy since April, as far as I can tell! 😉

Happened to catch a few minutes of you selling a stick blender last night (ok, 'handheld food processor').
Still can't fathom the prices on these and Bamix, similarly.

Nice apron, btw.
😜

The reason we did UNLOCKED live was because I've always loved interacting with the audience. There are so many funny and interesting characters 'out there', whom I really enjoy talking to. Honestly, give me an hour of airtime and a bunch of cool people to interact with, and I'm a happy bunny. The day will come, and I'll probably do video podcast so you can watch it OR just listen to it. Easily done with the publishing services these days.
Maybe you could do an episode with us TV shopping nutters.

Latest posts

Back