QVC Sales

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd rather go to the dreaded high street and get a real bargain. The added bonus is no Glen Campbell in my ear spouting crap whilst i'm shopping.

I'd rather go to the dreaded high street and get a real bargain. The added bonus is no Glen Campbell in my ear spouting crap whilst i'm shopping.

me too - and i don't know what sort of shops these people go in but i go in very ordinary ones and i've never seen stuff trampled on the floor :dull:

QVC sales have never been that brilliant.
Why call it " The Great QVC Winter Sales" if all they are doing is showing us items that are already in the clearance section, with no further reduction in prices?
I know why...........some people will buy anything if they saw "sales" :giggle:

me too - and i don't know what sort of shops these people go in but i go in very ordinary ones and i've never seen stuff trampled on the floor :dull:

Me neither, oh i lie, only primark but its like that all year round. I had to go out this morning and the shops were empty, i was quite surprised.

Yes I'm always disappointed with QVC sale too.I didn't watch much (any?) yesterday...the odd 5 mins I caught here and there all seemed to be really expensive dated gems.....and whilst today I've seen a fair bit of the clothing sale...it is all rubbish.I can't believe how old some of it really is and how limited their shows have been today...all brands I'm totally not into.Why do they never have kipling in the sale?!

I see that QVC have also had anniversary prices on some stuff....can't even be bothered to change the graphics to sale :giggle:

This item has been coming in sales for a few years now......more than 3 yrs :giggle:

Eastern Spirit 3/4 Sleeve Floral Tunic

QVC Price: £25.00

Clearance Price :

£18.24

P&P: £3.95

Switched on to see the Nina Leonard sale whilst making tea and all I can say is that if Ali the model looks sh*te which she did then I've got no chance whatsoever.

I am so disappointed with QVC 's sales :sad: They are only selling items from their clearance section, so it is not a real sale, is it?

And so much of the clearance stuff has been there since pussy was a kitten. Hopefully it will actually "clear" the bliddy thing out.
Used to quite enjoy trawling to see any nice jewellery offers but can't do that now 'cos of that excuse for a website (or should we call it the webshite)

I know, I watched him this afternoon flogging a centigrade carp jacket and gushing "this is for the girl who has a great sports car and wants to show off this jacket" what! He lives in another world! :mysmilie_483:

I know, I watched him this afternoon flogging a centigrade carp jacket and gushing "this is for the girl who has a great sports car and wants to show off this jacket" what! He lives in another world! :mysmilie_483:
How can one show off a jacket sitting in any car :mysmilie_483: was he expecting someone to have the hood down in the winter rain :rain:

I'm amazed at the varying things I've heard today just to get a sale...in one show with a lime t shirt on lime is apparently big next summer...yet in the next show,black is the summers biggest colour and ooh later on colour blocking will still be the thing!

The QVC sale is a joke. The prices are not reduced enough and the stock includes too much old and not enough new. Anything new or worth having sells out fast, and they never have it in medium.

There's a couple of Tocca perfumes in there though, would have been tempted if I hadn't just ordered the Lalique one.

I wondered about kipling too. Think there must be a clause in the contract - we will supply you with exclusive for QVC tat if you agree not to undercut our prices on our high street lines.

Kipling have 30% off on a regular basis online. I get the emails.

Many years ago QVC did have good deals, I used to buy jewellery real 9ct gold for under £40 usually. Now you wouldn't hardly get silver for under £40 in their sale.

I think of QVC sales as I do Molton Brown sales, they are not real sales. Molton Brown put up this sign saying SALE. What it really is sets of you pay full price for one shower gel and get the other half price, in a set you can't even pick which ones you want. Candles down by 25%, but you must buy the lid at full price.

Sorry to be boring again, but it really annoys me - the clearance price is shown against the QVC price, as you have no idea what the item has sold for in the past, how are you able to judge the "you save" quote?

It's very clever from QVC's point of view! :smirk:

Latest posts

Back