QVC Sales

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC never have a SALE as such,they merely use this as a guise to try to shift all the leftover , unwanted tat that's festering in their warehouses

All sales are exactly that. Online or high street. It's stuff they can't shift at full price. If they could, they would.

The set of 3 Boing-Boing's are just £9 and limited stock so jump to the phones!

Much to Julian's amusement, the guest presenter suggested carol singers could go round with them.
I wonder how long it would take to snatch one away and wind it round their neck?

I think the judge would very sympathetic. :nod:

Julian just suggested that a silver sequinned reindeer with LED lights could be left ob display all year round.

Arse.

Julian just suggested that a silver sequinned reindeer with LED lights could be left ob display all year round.

Arse.

That's why we love him so much and he's leading the presenter poll.

We know you like him really.

So many items in the kitchen sales have truly awful reviews. Caveat emptor.

Its not just the kitchen stuff - just goes to show how many times Q has failed to get it right. They really need to stop and think about what they are doing, stop the desperation, and stop buying in tat.

Re sales in general, I agree with others that the point of a sale is to clear the way for new stock and this is what all stores do.

Flippin heck even Julian is using the 'traffic' card on air now - coincidence or a Q strategy, I know what I think and it's obvious and incredibly boring...

QVC never have a SALE as such,they merely use this as a guise to try to shift all the leftover , unwanted tat that's festering in their warehouses

Come on, we all know that. That's why they employ Ann Dorrington and Gill Gauntlet.

Arse.

Burly you just made my christmas. Ha ha ha ha ha that was funny. In Scotland we say Aayrse - bit of a different pronunciation lol. Julian if you read this make sure you say aaayrse LOL.

Classic Burl.

I had some christmas money and was sent a code from L'Occitane for an extra 10% off the sale. I was looking for stuff I actually use all the time and some soaps for gifts. I got 3 collections, all reduced in the sale and another set I qualified for at 12.50 as I spent over £25. Here's what I got:

500 ml shea hand and body wash
500 ml almond shower OIL
35 ml almond shower oil
500 ml verbena liquid soap PLUS a refil pouch
250g shea milk soap
100g bonne mere verbena soap
75 ml shea ultra rich body lotion
75 ml verbena shea shower gel
2 x 10 ml shea hand creams
30 ml Almond hand cream
10 ml pivone flora hand cream
75 ml ravissant shower gel
2 x 50g almond delicious soaps
50 ml Lavender fizzy bath pebble
50 ml verbena body lotion
Travel bag

All for 89 with free delivery.

Maybe it is more of a bargain for me because I love the almond shower oil, the liquid soap and all the shea shower products and soaps. The verbena products take me back to my honeymoon.

The almond hand cream, pivona, and Ravissant shower and the bonne mere soap I will give my friend for her birthday at the end of Jan. The lavender fizzy will be going in my bedtime bath the day it arrives!

If anyone is interested the codes are SALE13 and the details of the code for the 12.50 winter collection is on their website.

I used paypal to pay. Now THATS a sale!

Now THATS a sale!

Yep! I got an M&S skincare kit (day cream, eye cream, serum) at 50% off, only £17.50 for the three items, now that's a 'sale' too! QVC's pathetic offerings of stupidly overpriced to begin with, cobweb covered old tat, with a few quid knocked off, not so much...or at all really! LOL

Result weathergirl that all sounds gorgeous.

KWC also a. result, in the words of Debbie Flint, that works out just under £6 a piece.

I've just read the reviews of the microwave grill pan in the kitchen sale.

They are terrible, most say it is not fit for purpose, it does not work, the coating comes off it, and it rusts.

Even the Kelly Hoppen paperweight has terrible reviews, including that it is far too light!

How can QVC go wrong even with something as simple as a paperweight?

What a shambles.

Latest posts

Back