QVC Rip-off Mince Pies for £18(£24 with p&p)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll have to check out Asda... at present the brandy version of the marzipan isn't showing on Waitrose's website.

No! No! No! If it was a toss up between husband and marzipan........marzipan......every time. :mysmilie_17:

Marzipan is my most favourite food, yuuuuuuuuuummy! Along with a shot (or two) of amaretto :mysmilie_17:

oooh! uncovered a marzipan-aholics group on the forum :mysmilie_5: who knew???

I always thought Marzipan had the curse of Marmite - in fact, most people I know seem to hate it. Which means all the more for me when it's available!

I always thought Marzipan had the curse of Marmite - in fact, most people I know seem to hate it. Which means all the more for me when it's available!

I have been know to unravel a Battenburg :mysmilie_14: that's not a euphemism by the way, it's the marzipan that wraps the sponge. :mysmilie_17:

You always know I've done it when you here "not again!" from the kitchen.

.. extracting the urine me thinks ....I like any in the shops that are recemmended by friends and family ...bit of custard or cream ..yummy ....really I eat them for nostalgia of course ...would be rude not to ! :mysmilie_17:

I have been know to unravel a Battenburg :mysmilie_14: that's not a euphemism by the way, it's the marzipan that wraps the sponge. :mysmilie_17:

You always know I've done it when you here "not again!" from the kitchen.

I have to agree the pink and yellow cake is just pointless filler! I love it when everyone's having a piece of Christmas cake and I'm perched on the edge of my seat, ready to pounce when at least one person starts peeling the marzipan away to put on the side of the plate.

I have to agree the pink and yellow cake is just pointless filler! I love it when everyone's having a piece of Christmas cake and I'm perched on the edge of my seat, ready to pounce when at least one person starts peeling the marzipan away to put on the side of the plate.

:mysmilie_15: me too! :mysmilie_15:

its in my dna to adore marzipan no one else likes it though in my family. so who's dna do i have :confused:

Just seen 6 mini mince pies, and a container of Brandy Butter for £21.00.

The mince pies, looked like Taste the Difference style ones you get from Sainsbury's

Just seen this on the website. :mysmilie_51::sad::sad:

More utter greed from QVC. Shameful. :clapping::angry:

Latest posts

Back