QVC Rip-off Mince Pies for £18(£24 with p&p)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Our Aldi is spotless. The cashires are usually Polish and don't talk so they speed the customers through really quickly without all that stupid chit chat. I really don't want conversations with check out staff as to how I am and what I'm doing for the rest of the day.

Our local Aldi is also very clean, and the staff of other, bigger brand supermarkets could learn a thing or two about customer service from Aldi's staff.

Yes I have to agree, the Aldi by me is spotless too, and the staff are all lovely and get you through the tills fast and efficient, I do enjoy shopping there.

love aldi..the fruit and veg is as cheap as chips and because its cheap it sells fast so very fresh. lild has some very lux food items and they do the best baked baguettes ever. marks and sainsburys dont get a look in and waitrose i pop in for a few items and thats it

Aldi's prosecco is excellent, trouble is it's rarely available in mine as it always sells out, so when it's there I have to get several bottles and it takes all our willpower not to drink them all at once rather than saving them for 'prosecco occasions' :mysmilie_17:

Aldi's prosecco is excellent, trouble is it's rarely available in mine as it always sells out, so when it's there I have to get several bottles and it takes all our willpower not to drink them all at once rather than saving them for 'prosecco occasions' :mysmilie_17:

it is lovely i dont but the more expensive ones now

Latest posts

Back