QVC Outlet - Now on eBay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for posting this. I have just visited and found lots of bargains. Will be taking a look more often! Free p&p too! I'm a happy lady today :)

This is brilliant

Hi, I'm new here so not sure if my last comment posted right. Just wanted to say thank you for the link given to qvc ebay. Visited and got lots of bargains. Free p&p too. Will update you all when I receive goods.em

Not much left on the eBay listings today. Thanks for telling us about it. I ll keep an eye on it in case I see something I fancy. Wonder if some brands will stopQ from listing them n the eBay outlet because it may ' cheapen' their profile?

the free P&P will draw more people in, i'm tempted with a handbag which has free P&P on ebay but on the Q website P&P is £6.95

Hi, yes I got a bag and some gardening bits for hubby. Keep him happy. I sent a message and they replied quickly about new stock. Said more due in one week so I will keep checking.
I'm looking at another bag and some northern nights. Free p&p does it for me.
Not sure about brands but you may be right. Em

Curious that the business address is given on ebay as a Swinton (Manchester) address. I wonder whether it's a third party selling on their behalf?

Not much left on the eBay listings today. Thanks for telling us about it. I ll keep an eye on it in case I see something I fancy. Wonder if some brands will stopQ from listing them n the eBay outlet because it may ' cheapen' their profile?
Just had a closer look at the feedback on eBay, complaints about poor quality products , thing not being sent, no communication , difficulty getting refunds. Usually this sort of feedback would make me steer clear of a seller. Lets wait and see how Q measure up eBay customers tend to be very scathing and unforgiving with their comments....

But they're the 2nd best for customer service, how could this happen? Whereas a mere mortal such as myself (and many others) can achieve a decade of 100% positive fb!

Yeh I checked out feedback but majority seems positive. I think sometimes it's hard to please all.
I will certainly post here when my stuff arrives to let you know how I get on. Anyone used the freeze 24 cream? some good reviews a while back and it looks like has a pretty good reduction. Not sure if I should give a try? Em

Items arrived

Hello

Just to let you all know my stuff arrived within 2 days and packaged brilliantly!

My bag is lovely and loving the freeze cream. Hubby happy with gardening presents :)

They did come with q details inside but sent from Manchester so strange.
No new stock on yet but will keep checking and hoping :) em

Am I the only one who is suspicious when a new poster pops up to comment on one thing only, in this case the promotion of the QVC ebay outlet?

I've dealt with them too & my order was delivered quickly. Came in the original QVC jiffy postal bag with the item number stickered on the front.

Am I the only one who is suspicious when a new poster pops up to comment on one thing only, in this case the promotion of the QVC ebay outlet?
I need to be reminded from time to time about the rogues out there but on this occasion it looks like the poster is genuinely a new member.

For those of you who have never visited the Outlet shops which are both in the North West then I must impart some information to you. I have heard that there is some sort of racket going on at the Warrington store and that certain buyers are arriving early on certain mornings to buy goods in huge bulk and then hoping to re-sell them, probably on Ebay. There has even been a suggestion that the staff are notifying certain friends of what is coming in and when. These buyers can be quite aggressive and have been known to grab items out of the hands of others who are browsing. I haven't been to either of them in some time but humbug like this should not be tolerated by the powers that be.

Latest posts

Back