QVC experiences can be written on Secret Shopper website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of the new ones says:

Please beaware, some negative reviews here have been left by members of shoppingtelly.com

Is there any problem with this, surely it is open to anyone. Why should they exclude us?

They also give it 5 stars and praises AY for her wonderful work - maybe it is her review LOL

The good news is it got publicity for shoppingtelly.com.

Last edited:
I would so love to see that get down to one star. :tongue:Maybe then the QVC bosses would sit up & take some notice & realise just how many people are disatisfied with them.

But if a significant proportion of the reviews sound somewhat demented - ie the jokey ones - then they can use that to dismiss our opinions.

I've just been reading them and see we have a mention - most of the complaints on there are things we have discussed before eg expensive P&P/used goods etc. If shopping telly members are pointing this out to others as their experience, then that's a good thing, isn't it?

Last edited:
On reviews someone called Billy says he/she loves QVC and has given it 5 stars but has no phone or internet so has never ordered anything. Is it me or does that not make any sense? :thinking:

Could he/she have used a friend's iPhone or similar to send in a review? Or maybe they're a QVC 'plant.' :wink:

I think the A.Young and K. Dawson on that site have about as much to do with the QVC presenters they share names with as the Love A'kin and the Loveheart on there do with the Love A'kin and Loveheart on here! (That'll be nothing whatsoever then! :grin:)

Woooohh !! We have been outed on that site. I have responded. We have every right to air our views. Truth hurts.

I'm confused as to why people have to beware that members of this forum are posting?

Yes,I post on this forum,but does that mean I cannot have views,or write on other forums?:taphead:

How bizarre:taphead:

Whatever has happened to FREEDOM OF SPEECH in this country.This has been put up on Mary's site

It should be noted that on 19/01/11 an online forum posted a link to this website so all the people that were unhappy with QVC could post and have distorted the vote, which is a shame as Mary is on to a winner here if people treat it fair.

Clearly we on here are excluded from being allowed to air our views, express our honest opinions about QVC on other sites that openly invite you to do it. :mysmilie_498:

Who do these people think they are ?

I'm really saddened by this comment:rain:

I watched the program - I would have found the website anyway.I'm entitled to my opinion and my view.

As it happens I still watch and buy from QVC.I just happen to be wise to their "rules" and have my eyes open to their practises.I don't actually HATE QVC and am on some "wicked" campaign,to close them down - I'd actually be somewhat lost without it

In fact I think - like most forum members here - I'm completely well within my rights to comment -as I do watch it an awful lot,and over the years have spent thousands with them.

Whether its good or bad,linked from this forum or not - I'm still allowed my say:mysmilie_365::mysmilie_486:

hmm I noticed that too. she makes out like its some kind of conspiracy, many people on here have shopped extensively with QVC and I think their opinions on the service or lack of they received is as valid as anyone else's.
All the comments made by forum members are totally valid.

1) their 30 day 'no quibble' MBG isn't quite what it says it is
2) postage is extortionate for the service used and the size of the goods.
3) inability to send multiple orders out as one delivery incurring multiple P&P charges
4) receiving items that are returns from other people
5) claiming exclusivity when thats not the case.
6) stretching the truth over items.
7) talking too much about their own private life and what they own and not enough about the product and its specifications.

members of the forum who have experienced the above have just as much right to post their as non forum members and their reviews are just as valid.

Woooohh !! We have been outed on that site. I have responded. We have every right to air our views. Truth hurts.

Why should they assume we all hate qvc? Just because we're members of this forum. I certainly don't hate them. I used to be very much pro qvc but have now realised they are not as perfect as they would like us to think they are. I for one have woke up and can also see their faults. :mysmilie_480:

Whatever has happened to FREEDOM OF SPEECH in this country.This has been put up on Mary's site

It should be noted that on 19/01/11 an online forum posted a link to this website so all the people that were unhappy with QVC could post and have distorted the vote, which is a shame as Mary is on to a winner here if people treat it fair.

Clearly we on here are excluded from being allowed to air our views, express our honest opinions about QVC on other sites that openly invite you to do it. :mysmilie_498:

i very much doubt whether the people running the portas web could care less where the voters come from as long as visiting the page and voting. lets face it, the point of the show is not to celebrate good customer service, its to show up the bad. so a ready-made focus group of people who are disenfranchised with qvc might be a very attractive proposition.

Surely most of us use this site cos we use/have used the shopping channels extensively? Maybe we have more experiences good & bad than non-forum members? I don't have any particular issues with QVC but I don't think anyone who has posted their problems on here is a liar and therefore their view is a valid one.

Surely 'all the people' who were unhappy with QVC is exactly what this website is for??! So what if people who have a complaint were lead to the site through a link...if I was linked to the site from Makeupalley would that be better? Or different?

Plenty of people have made positive remarks on the QVC reviews..should they all be investigated in case they're from another forum which is entirely pro QVC??!

What a ridiculous thing to say. As long as the comments on there are balanced and honest then they are genuine complaints, which is what she wanted.

Oh dear...

Latest posts

Back