QVC Christmas Card

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine was waiting for me on the doormat when I got home. I've had one for the last 4/5 years now even though my spending has reduced drastically during that time.

Bet "you-know-who" gets two or three or maybe individual ones from each presenter in recognition of all her fashion purchases.....!! :54:

I got mine as always and got the three easypay. Going to use it on a suarti piece.

I would have thought that would go without saying, not that you are a massive fan or anything :54:

Mine was waiting for me on the doormat when I got home. I've had one for the last 4/5 years now even though my spending has reduced drastically during that time.

Bet "you-know-who" gets two or three or maybe individual ones from each presenter in recognition of all her fashion purchases.....!! :54:

I thought 'you know who' got her "fashion" items from IW not QVC? :54:

I got one! My first one ever!!! Can't believe how pathetically excited I am :11:. Think I'll use my 3 easy pays to get a life - I clearly need one :1::1:!!!!!!

I got one! My first one ever!!! Can't believe how pathetically excited I am :11:. Think I'll use my 3 easy pays to get a life - I clearly need one :1::1:!!!!!!

Mkae sure in comes with free P&P and a return label..........just in case....:54:

Jealous BusyLizzie? :lol:

Oh the shame of it...came in to find huge red envelope, opened all excited not knowing what it was or who from and OH just smirked and slowly shook his head. Seventeen year old son went off in hoots of laughter - they will never let me hear the end of it...

Oh the shame of it...came in to find huge red envelope, opened all excited not knowing what it was or who from and OH just smirked and slowly shook his head. Seventeen year old son went off in hoots of laughter - they will never let me hear the end of it...

My family had the same reaction!
What are they trying to tell us......?
X

Jealous BusyLizzie? :lol:

You bet I am......only because I just can't carry off the same fashion style. She certainly gets noticed, you should have seen her in Chester!!!!! :54:

How are you by the way? Not seen you around much lately.

P.S. Have you received your card yet in recognition of all your LE purchases?! :1:

I didn't receive anything (again!) I received a card the first year I was with QVC, but nothing since. I'm glad I didn't, as I'm not going to spend anymore. (Don't know how long that will last!)

Received mine today too, second year running, but last year no easy pay slip:33: I think hubby will snaffle that...no doubt for some techie gadget.

Mine arrived this morning - fun design! I shall certainly be using the easy pays since there are a couple of pricey items I've had my eye on for a while!
I also got six silver stars inside my card, which my cats loved when they fell onto the floor!

I got mine today as well, with the EP voucher but only 5 stars :LOL:

yazrose;116437[B said:
]I would have thought that would go without saying, not that you are a massive fan or anything :54:[/B]

I thought 'you know who' got her "fashion" items from IW not QVC? :54:

Lol I am a big fan. I love me suarti!

Mystery Solved

Mine arrived this morning - fun design! I shall certainly be using the easy pays since there are a couple of pricey items I've had my eye on for a while!
I also got six silver stars inside my card, which my cats loved when they fell onto the floor!

I saw little silver stars all over my carpet and was wondering where they came from.......didnt see them drop out of my card thats for sure. Thanks for solving that particular little mystery!!

Bet

I haven't got one - I had one last year and my kids and hubby also took the p*** as I was obviously best friends with JR and Co...:lol:

Hope I get one as I would like to use the easi pay to get the smashbox tsv if it is not on easipay.

ps: I also got the ebay free fairy lights last year - they rolled around laughing that I was such a good customer to get them. But they brightened up the computer.

I got mine today as well, with the EP voucher but only 5 stars :LOL:

I found stars on the carpet and assumed I'd picked them up at work on my bag (I'm a teacher and we're in the throes of Xmas plays and making decorations) so I put them in the bin. :11:

As this is the first card I've got from them, what were the stars for? Should I trawl through the bin? :30:

Latest posts

Back