Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know we're all different, but I would be worried what other people thought of me. Judging me for buying too much, people thinking I'm bragging about the cruise, being considered foolish for not returning unsuitable goods. It could just be that I really worry what people think of me (maybe I just shouldn't care), but I would consider how my videos are perceived.

I never post holiday photos on Facebook, not just to prevent burglary, but I don't broadcast stuff like that. On my last holiday in November I did however send daily photos to my cousin of me with a cocktail with an appropriate caption🤣

She is ill. She posted under replies on candle video that her heart was racing. Waiting for tests and gp advised no cruise.
Jesus poor woman! After all the build up but better have this happen now than in the middle of the ocean. Health comes first as she said and I’d imagine they’re insured for this and won’t lose money or the chance to postpone. I can’t believe this omg!

She is ill. She posted under replies on candle video that her heart was racing. Waiting for tests and gp advised no cruise.
That's awful, I really feel for her. And with the backlogs in the health service she may have to wait longer than usual however she might have private health care. I hope its nothing serious.

That's awful, I really feel for her. And with the backlogs in the health service she may have to wait longer than usual however she might have private health care. I hope its nothing serious.
Sounds like she's got angina as she mentioned she'd be given a spray to go under the tongue, but I guess until she gets any test results back, she'll not know the full extent of the problem, but I'd imagine even if it was a manageable condition a world cruise laden down with luggage would not be advisable, just being Christmas is stressful enough for anyone. I can imagine planning for this cruise has been pretty stressful, and maybe all this manic shopping has been what's keeping her sane - but it's not about the shopping any more. This is so unbelievably sad, but again had this episode taken place aboard ship it doesn't bear thinking about!

That is very sad the loss of a cruise or holiday is one thing but to have a potentially serious health issue is something else.I have criticised this level of spending as out of control but the only thing at the end of the day to be harmed is her/ husband’s bank balance and of course the Post person delivering every day.I apologised to my postie because I get magazines on subscription he said don’t worry you are keeping me in a job.

It's a vicious circle really, she's fallen ill just before Christmas which isn't ideal but a quiet stress-free Christmas is easily achieved and lets face it, it can always be rescheduled eg have a family get together when you're feeling a bit better, and it comes around every year let's face it. The cruise on the other hand is a completely different ball game and the thought of maybe not being able to go will create extra stress which definitely isn't ideal for somebody with a heart condition. She's not commented on Qurio for a few days, so I hope she's doing as well as she can be, quite possibly she's chatting to the other Qurios on their Whats app group. Yes, I've been slagging off her shopping habits for months, I've been entertained by them, but by the same token I have acknowledged an air of sadness and unfulfillment behind it all, but I really didn't expect, or wish this to happen. Whether or not we considered her to be a show off, she was obviously living for this wretched cruise and as we've said before it probably would've done her a whole world of good. I can only hope that she'll get on that cruise someday in the not too distant future.

Latest posts

Back