Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unbelievable video on Qurio,a lady showing all her paperwork and home address.
Its dangerous to show so much information,I will say no more.

Can I just say I am truly sorry if I offended anyone and would like to apologise to meryone and old man steptoe for my outburst I was out of order ,I just saw red when I was called a numpty and should have laughed it off ,I could blame it on the menopause but that would be a cop out just my mouth opening before my brains in gear again I am sorry
You are not a numpty. You sound like a fine person. Not everyone can apologise. And you did. Well done.

Yes, I remember that and someone on here trying to contact QVC about it.
That was me, I contacted Q and she received the message and removed the video. I don't know whether it was Q who alerted her or another punter, because she said a nice lady has told me that you can see my personal details and it's best to remove them. I mean it could've been a nice lady from Q, but I rather think it was someone on Qurio. I could've told her myself in the comments, it would've been quicker. I'm surprised that Q don't actually state this in their blurb, but then this app isn't the most responsible platform on earth!
I'm guessing that this isn't the same person again, hopefully someone will point it out to her!

Unbelievable video on Qurio,a lady showing all her paperwork and home address.
Its dangerous to show so much information,I will say no more.
That's really bad. Fraudsters are incredibly clever but we shouldn't make it easy for them. Just like people who share their life on Facebook where their address can be found easily, and then post about being on holiday.

If it was the woman who was reviewing some Kipling bags, she’s now deleted her original post and thanked those who alerted her in her new post, which was “paperwork free.”

How thick are some people? Surely in this day and age if you can upload to the tatty appy you should know not to show any personal details. It’s not some wee pensioner who doesn’t understand how scams work and trusts everyone.

Hi all .for some years I loved reading your posts, some I agreed with some not, nothing bothered me.I have not been around or a participating member for several months,The dialogue then disturbed me seriously so. it was an attitude beyond a disagreement, total rudeness in fact and what I perceived as uncalled for, bullying standing up for the ‘underdog’ yet putting the boot in to those who are expressing a mild opinion. I log on occasionally and see it is still tearing its ugly head.

Hi all .for some years I loved reading your posts, some I agreed with some not, nothing bothered me.I have not been around or a participating member for several months,The dialogue then disturbed me seriously so. it was an attitude beyond a disagreement, total rudeness in fact and what I perceived as uncalled for, bullying standing up for the ‘underdog’ yet putting the boot in to those who are expressing a mild opinion. I log on occasionally and see it is still tearing its ugly head.
correction rearing it’s ugly head!

Good to see you back, we have our ups and downs, but it's a good place full of good people!

I'm guilty of the dreaded menopause demon riding my back when I've posted at times.

I sincerely apologise to anyone I've offended with my befuddled meno brain x raging hormones rants.

I'm guilty of the dreaded menopause demon riding my back when I've posted at times.

I sincerely apologise to anyone I've offended with my befuddled meno brain x raging hormones rants.
I think most of us have posted things which we later regret at some point. I think we have all read posts and reacted viscerally to them. Once we have posted, we have no control over who reads the post, or how it's interpreted.
Sometimes, when we are feeling the most reactive, it's best to sleep in it before replying. Easier said than done if your day has been trying, I know!

I’m so glad I’m not the only one Alter

ego when I looked back at my posts I didn’t recognise the snappy woman I was it certainly is an eye opener for me and looking back at my first rant I would like to apologise to silver fox as well,and I promise I will not open my mouth before my brains in gear 🤣this app has such an amazing bunch of women who are willing to forgive

Latest posts

Back