Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well the competition has certainly stirred up the ants nest,it’s as predictable as night and day,well done Katy call me cynical but an app dieing on its a**e,I know let’s have a competition,good idea the chumps will jump at the chance to win some gloop.
No lola (bet those complaining videos did not go down well at QVC)maybe she has now gone shopping elsewhere.
Yes ants nest well and truly stirred! I reckon a few of them are hoicking their old stuff out of their cupboards and drawers to be in with a chance- you’ve only got to look at the new Kipling bag lady to see that! Luckily for her she still had a couple with the tags still on! I bet they’ll all be checking the website to make sure that the stuffs still available so the can make their videos- it’ll die down again after the prize has gone!

Panic not! Nicola’s back ….. reviewing a Lola Rose bracelet. 😉
Silly mare! and there was me thinking she'd walked away with her head held up high. Again, she said that she'd been away for a while as she's stopping buying things she doesn't need - So who am I to say that she doesn't need her 80th LR bracelet! I hope she didn't buy it just to try and win the prize, or at the very least she's reviewing one of her old ones, or she bought it elsewhere. Do they check whether they're verified purchases from Q? Probably not, they don't seem to put too much effort into this app. On a positive note, I actually like the bracelet she's reviewing! Erika's posted another couple of "bits"- she'd review her toilet paper if she could!

Going back to Lola...(apart from the chance of winning a prize) What's the flipping point in reviewing a Lola Rose bracelet, for the 50th time? - if you've seen one, you've seen them all!
Gonna laugh me tits off if somebody who's only posted one review wins the prize!

Last edited:
She’s got hers eyes on the prize 😂 Erika is in overdrive the race is on ,what is funny is that they all could have bought the prize with what they have spent trying to win it 🤣🤣

Silly mare! and there was me thinking she'd walked away with her head held up high. Again, she said that she'd been away for a while as she's stopping buying things she doesn't need - So who am I to say that she doesn't need her 80th LR bracelet! I hope she didn't buy it just to try and win the prize, or at the very least she's reviewing one of her old ones, or she bought it elsewhere. Do they check whether they're verified purchases from Q? Probably not, they don't seem to put too much effort into this app. On a positive note, I actually like the bracelet she's reviewing! Erika's posted another couple of "bits"- she'd review her toilet paper if she could!

Going back to Lola...(apart from the chance of winning a prize) What's the flipping point in reviewing a Lola Rose bracelet, for the 50th time? - if you've seen one, you've seen them all!
Gonna laugh me tits off if somebody who's only posted one review wins the prize!
I think a couple of them are dragging things out from ages ago not new purchases like the pac man game which she has already reviewed 😂😂 can’t blame them

Thank god it wasn’t a necklace or it would be cleavage time 😂

Nicola did say she might buy more of the same design in different colours. I guess that means imminent reviews if she does. 🙄 She said she likes a “bracelet party” and likes to stack them.

I have really slated the so called reviews on Qurio but have just seen one by Plain Jane on the recent Kipling TSV which was very good.Clear concise no shaky camera, no rambling on.In fact the bag looked rather nice which on the day I thought it was awful!
But how many hours of dross do you have to pick through to find the few pearls.... that's the problem.

I have really slated the so called reviews on Qurio but have just seen one by Plain Jane on the recent Kipling TSV which was very good.Clear concise no shaky camera, no rambling on.In fact the bag looked rather nice which on the day I thought it was awful!
I agree good review, but I still think the bag is as horrible as the price! Don't worry Hyacinth has restored the equilibrium with a review on a cheapo MH sequined horror fest, she said that it would go with this other MH ensemble she'd bought a few months ago - shown hanging on the back of the door with tags still intact. Just when I was thinking Hyacinth couldn't be any more Hyacinth if she tried - she comes out with this gem - "This top will make another outfit, and you need a different outfit for every "captain's dinner" on the cruise we're going on next year!" She absolutely cracks me up, she may not even get to sit at the captain's blinkin' table , let alone every night - and who buys their holiday outfits a year in advance? Those who buy christmas candles in February I guess!

I agree good review, but I still think the bag is as horrible as the price! Don't worry Hyacinth has restored the equilibrium with a review on a cheapo MH sequined horror fest, she said that it would go with this other MH ensemble she'd bought a few months ago - shown hanging on the back of the door with tags still intact. Just when I was thinking Hyacinth couldn't be any more Hyacinth if she tried - she comes out with this gem - "This top will make another outfit, and you need a different outfit for every "captain's dinner" on the cruise we're going on next year!" She absolutely cracks me up, she may not even get to sit at the captain's blinkin' table , let alone every night - and who buys their holiday outfits a year in advance? Those who buy christmas candles in February I guess!
Are they swallowing the sales spiel or what????
Regurgitating all the codswallop spouted in the pursuit of sales; too much Kool-Aid being quaffed, imo.

Lola has posted more videos and they are hilarious,because it’s just clothing that’s totally unsuitable for her,looks cheap and is cheap polyester ( it came as a surprise to her 😂 about the quality)
Does this woman never learn her lesson,all for a gloop competition,which I’m sure she could just buy,if she really wanted it.

Lola has posted more videos and they are hilarious,because it’s just clothing that’s totally unsuitable for her,looks cheap and is cheap polyester ( it came as a surprise to her 😂 about the quality)
Does this woman never learn her lesson,all for a gloop competition,which I’m sure she could just buy,if she really wanted it.
Christ on a bike!!!! I am actually shocked that the a chance to win this stoopid gadget has restored the app from it's death throes back up to how it was at Christmas! Lola, all the respect I was starting to have for you has flown right out of the window. You're gonna have to pay good money to return those awful clothes! - I mean fancy letting other people see you dressed like a telly tubby! If I walked into my front room wearing that attire OH would literally fall off the sofa laughing!

Especially the postmen and women delivering all this toot! Ok here so far, but it's supposed to be ruff tomorrow down here in the south!
Been windy on and off in Yorkshire for ages.

Wednesday night was bad but not sure how tomorrow will pan out we seem to be just on the very edge of the Amber warning.

We have a friend in Swansea who is a bit nervous as they are under a Red warning.

Everyone stay safe.

Latest posts

Back