Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Check out the last 1 minute of the Nails Inc video, the customer shows the camera a named email from the new qvc uk ceo
How sad - the woman’s clearly stoked by this email - especially since they used her name, has she never heard of a “round Robin”? I wonder if the others will follow suit and start displaying theirs? Hope to God Lola gets one as things may turn ugly!

Well I haven’t got one! Does she think it is a personal message surely not, it will all be done automatically run through a computer or whatever.Q are really pushing this all pals together approach.

Sorry to confuse as Merryone said Lola ( Nicola) of cleavage fame is aptly named as she has LR running through her veins.I called JoJo ‘ Shirley Valentine ‘ she so reminded me of the film character helped with her Liverpool accent, haven’t seen much of her lately? The ‘stars’ of the show seem to be these two and Erika who I am sorry I cannot a tune my ears to her accent!
Shirley valentine spot on 🤣 I love that film by the way

Maybe we should send them some suggestions - Perhaps they should have a top of the pops style spending chart "Shirley Valentine" goes down two places, "Lola goes straight in at number one with her latest purchase of 17 jumpsuits" - but will she be able to hold on the number one spot for Xmas? - they've missed a trick there.
Perhaps they can have different categories like in a dog show. Biggest spend on goods, biggest spend on postage and packaging, most extreme unboxing - "Call that a knife, Lola?!"
Or maybe they could include an online board game..beat your opponents to the centre of the board and become CEO of Q. Your new jumpsuit has a dodgy stain on the crotch area..go back 4 spaces, You've just spent your life savings on Cozee Home, good girl, go forward 2 spaces, Lola's made a nice comment on your video - Free p&p forever (cause that's never gonna happen), The Dog's making sweet love to the leg of your wellness pants.....whack whack ooops, you lose!
Brilliant I’m in bits 🤣🤣 I can still see the dog humping her leg

OMG! I've just looked back on my emails and I've got the email too! and my name's on it too, so clearly sent to everybody who's got an open account. I spent minimally this year and the last thing I bought was at the beginning of August - Are you gonna tell her or shall I? To be honest I wouldn't be that cruel . Her reaction though did make me chuckle as it could've easily been taken from an episode of Keeping up appearances - "Me and Koreen are like 🤞"

On a more serious note, it's things like this that show the gullibility of some of these customers! And to show off this email WTF? If that's not a blatant display of "oneupmanship" I don't know what is, and Q think this a friendly place to share hints and tips! I don't think so!

Last edited:
Is the email the one from female CEO and then Dale,Julia etc on it? If so I got it as well just deleted it (looked I my trash bin).

I remember at the time thinking so Q have a woman in charge and still offer us sh&t - we can’t even blame a man who hasn’t a clue what 99.9% of their customers want.

Yes, that is the email.

Maybe we should all add a comment to her video saying “I got a personal email from the new C.E.O. as well.” 😉

Yes, that is the email.

Maybe we should all add a comment to her video saying “I got a personal email from the new C.E.O. as well.” 😉
As tempting as that would be, I wouldn't want to be the one to shatter her illusions of grandeur. It will be interesting to see whether any of the other "lovely ladies" comment or display their emails for all to see. I'll be surprised if at least one of them doesn't, as they do all seem to be in competition with one another and Q must be rubbing their hands together with glee!

I got it too. What a load of crap, no incentives, like a money off code or something that might be interesting, just garbage and a waste of time. Another opportunity for the new head honcho and the tat peddlers to say "look at me" and how wonderful it is to work at QVC.

I deleted it straight away. I can't believe anyone could be so dim that they thought it was a personal email and not a mail merge! Email only addresses me by my christian name, hardly personal to me alone.

I got it too. What a load of crap, no incentives, like a money off code or something that might be interesting, just garbage and a waste of time. Another opportunity for the new head honcho and the tat peddlers to say "look at me" and how wonderful it is to work at QVC.

I deleted it straight away. I can't believe anyone could be so dim that they thought it was a personal email and not a mail merge! Email only addresses me by my christian name, hardly personal to me
Lola’s gone quiet 🤐
🤣🤣🤣 I was thinking that earlier she’s posted a few reviews but not said a word or pointed the camera at herself a few others have mentioned this on her posts but of course she will not reply to them 🤣

Latest posts

Back