Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The postage must be costing them a fortune for what they buy.
But hey it’s a QVC App and they have these compulsive buyers now sadly trapped in feeding the shopping telly addiction.
Some of these people need help.
They need to open their eyes & imaginations; there's a whole galaxy of retailers that give excellent service & sell a huge variety of far better quality products than those on the Q. I don't like what globalisation has done to the world, the majority of stuff sold on the Q is from faceless big businesses, uses hectares of plastic & is made in China. I closed my account a year ago & haven't missed being a customer.

Again, my Lola Rose lady was showing off another bracelet she'd bought...it was £35 & £4.95 postage, she said this as if it was nothing, and added " I don't know why I bought this as it's not really the colours I'd usually buy, it was a bit different I suppose, so I'm not sure whether I'm keeping it or not" Fgs woman, you'll not get your postage back and you'll have to spend more to return it! I so want to comment, but this obvs wouldn't be in the spirit of this community....I just want to say "FGS woman get a ****** grip and stop wasting your money"! ..and of course none of my business. I don't think i'll ever understand this sort of behaviour!

Bet if you did say something, they would block you. QVC only want the happy clapper shoppers who spend, spend, spend.
Yes, I'd imagine I'd get some kind of "warning" or like you say, be blocked. Like someone else said earlier - it's a stroke of genius from Q, "free influencers" who feed other people's desire, encourage competition which leads to even more dosh falling into their greedy paws!
Spend, spend, spend is one thing, but spending money on nothing, and often receiving, used, smelly and broken goods is something completely different. These "weirdos" (sorry) probably would baulk at receiving a L'occitane soap with a pubic hair stuck to it, have a bit of a moan, but carry on buying! What's it gonna take to "wake these people up" A pair of shoes that someone's trodden into dog turd? No probably not!

Again, my Lola Rose lady was showing off another bracelet she'd bought...it was £35 & £4.95 postage, she said this as if it was nothing, and added " I don't know why I bought this as it's not really the colours I'd usually buy, it was a bit different I suppose, so I'm not sure whether I'm keeping it or not" Fgs woman, you'll not get your postage back and you'll have to spend more to return it! I so want to comment, but this obvs wouldn't be in the spirit of this community....I just want to say "FGS woman get a ****** grip and stop wasting your money"! ..and of course none of my business. I don't think i'll ever understand this sort of behaviour!
Curiosity got the better of me & have downloaded the app.This could be the new go to for a laugh/ ‘throwing hands up in disbelief ‘occasional dip in.Saw this one wafting the hand around, not sure why it was ordered, have a necklace with X colour etc.etc.How much time is spent deliberating over such trivia, not to mention the amount of cash being thrown away? I cringe at the reviews that thank all and sundry for ’allowing’ them to buy some product like it is a special privilege.

I spotted her reviews as well. How ridiculous to put the adjectives in capital letters, unless she’s shouting her delight at lining QVC’s pockets. 🙄

As a teacher, I’ll keep my opinion of her literary and grammatical “talents” to myself. 🤔
Good grief, I've fallen down the rabbit hole & can't stop reading her reviews. I can't believe that a person aged mid 40s to 50s writes the way she does - so proud to own these items, constantly asked by people where she buys her stuff, has a 'beloved' family & a boudoir. It's very odd.

Good grief, I've fallen down the rabbit hole & can't stop reading her reviews. I can't believe that a person aged mid 40s to 50s writes the way she does - so proud to own these items, constantly asked by people where she buys her stuff, has a 'beloved' family & a boudoir. It's very odd.
Omg, reading your posts I am going to have to download the stupid app and join you all down the rabbit hole!!!

Dear God! I have just uploaded the app. I literally have no words. Speechless! Unbelievable! That Lola Rose woman needs help of some sort. Do you think they are serious? Or just having a laugh?

See my post #68, you need to look at Our Quiro Community Says section NOT the ones above!!! I'm sure this person posted on here a few months ago writing about her regular beauty routine etc.

See my post #68, you need to look at Our Quiro Community Says section NOT the ones above!!! I'm sure this person posted on here a few months ago writing about her regular beauty routine etc.
Do you mean “JoJo”?

I’m suddenly scared because you said you seen them on here - how do you “see” people on here?!

Feel I need to get out of Pj’s and put some make up on in case there are hidden cameras! 😉

Latest posts

Back