Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's not difficult to change a tap washer providing you know where the stop cock is, I rent and could get the landlord's plumber to do it but it's more convenient to do it myself.

I expect that there are lots of demonstration videos on Youtube.
Thank you Susie. I am very ignorant on DIY, so I don't know what a stop cock is. I will have to get a plumber in. I have fairly strong hands, but I can't succeed in screwing the faucet off.

Oh Hyacinth you are such good value for money, it's such a shame that the stuff you buy isn't! Anyway, I think she must be in line for the cleanest foof in Merseyside award as she's just received another bottle of fanny wash! This is because it won one of the beauty awards and if you enter the code "winner" then you'll get a discount. She paid £17 & postage. Now she says that she's been using it as a bubble bath which kinda makes sense in that you're not trying to position your nu-nu over the bathroom sink, or juggling with targeted products in the shower - BUT if you want a bath product that won't irritate yer bits, there are absolutely loads out there, that you can use with gay abandon 'cause they cost about £3 a bottle. All this I hasten to add is before we get to see what she's ordered yesterday, she must've been like a kid in a sweet shop - Maybe she restrained herself and bought nothing:LOL:

Oh Hyacinth you are such good value for money, it's such a shame that the stuff you buy isn't! Anyway, I think she must be in line for the cleanest foof in Merseyside award as she's just received another bottle of fanny wash! This is because it won one of the beauty awards and if you enter the code "winner" then you'll get a discount. She paid £17 & postage. Now she says that she's been using it as a bubble bath which kinda makes sense in that you're not trying to position your nu-nu over the bathroom sink, or juggling with targeted products in the shower - BUT if you want a bath product that won't irritate yer bits, there are absolutely loads out there, that you can use with gay abandon 'cause they cost about £3 a bottle. All this I hasten to add is before we get to see what she's ordered yesterday, she must've been like a kid in a sweet shop - Maybe she restrained herself and bought nothing:LOL:
Personally, I wouldn't film myself and post it on a website that I was buying yet more "intimate wash". And I wouldn't want people to think my doo-dah needed that much cleaning😳

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Prizes for anyone who can get to the end a ‘Hyacinth review’ remember you have just taken x number of minutes out of your life.She is fast becoming a national treasure, bless her ( how I hate that when someone says that to me) makes me feel like a doddery fussy old dear but she has QVC running through her veins and should be awarded a life’s supply on Intimate wash for her dedication.

All quiet on the Western front! Could it actually be that she hasn't bought anything? Even I bought something - I've already received it and it's going back tomorrow 'cause it was crap! Perhaps she's still waiting for the postman. Anyway if there's still nowt by Tuesday I'll be shocked - extremely shocked!

All quiet on the Western front! Could it actually be that she hasn't bought anything? Even I bought something - I've already received it and it's going back tomorrow 'cause it was crap! Perhaps she's still waiting for the postman. Anyway if there's still nowt by Tuesday I'll be shocked - extremely shocked!
I reckon the poor old postman is:
On a much needed holiday/ off sick with a bad back - too much parcel carrying/ taken early retirement due to be totally p******d off at the sheer amount of parcels on his round.
What do you reckon, shall we start a collection for him??

I reckon the poor old postman is:
On a much needed holiday/ off sick with a bad back - too much parcel carrying/ taken early retirement due to be totally p******d off at the sheer amount of parcels on his round.
What do you reckon, shall we start a collection for him??
Step forward that Postman or rather the full team.I apologise to my postman for having to carry magazines and brochures destined for me, he said ‘don’t worry it keeps me in a job’.Thinking like that there is probably a waiting list and a stringent selection process for the prime position of being on Hyacinth’s delivery area.

I liked the jumpsuit as a holiday garment but it did not suit Hyacinth IMO! I have always hated my ample bum and hips but now I am older I am pleased I have some shape in that area, not exactly Kim Kardashian thank goodness but just enough!

I liked the jumpsuit as a holiday garment but it did not suit Hyacinth IMO! I have always hated my ample bum and hips but now I am older I am pleased I have some shape in that area, not exactly Kim Kardashian thank goodness but just enough!
I actually thought it looked alright on her though it looked more like a dress. I think I'd rather choose a dress in this weather and preferably one that isn't pure polyester!

We’ll blow me down she’s back already with a bike saddle cover! ****** hell she’s got a hobby that’s not shopping! I actually need a saddle cover ‘ cause my bike saddle is pretty damned uncomfortable and it was quite cheap but she didn’t mention how much postage was- anyway I digress, just when I was thinking ok money well spent, she showed us yet another purchase- can anyone guess what is was? No cheating!!! Clue- it’s not a candle

… ok it’s more fanny wash! These bottles are smaller and come with a fanny moisturiser. I wish that she hadn’t shown us the finger she uses to apply it!!! TMI She’s gonna take a set up to the caravan then use the smaller bottles when they’re done to decant from the bigger bottles. Anyway, she’s clean and moist, what more could she ask for?!

We’ll blow me down she’s back already with a bike saddle cover! ****** hell she’s got a hobby that’s not shopping! I actually need a saddle cover ‘ cause my bike saddle is pretty damned uncomfortable and it was quite cheap but she didn’t mention how much postage was- anyway I digress, just when I was thinking ok money well spent, she showed us yet another purchase- can anyone guess what is was? No cheating!!! Clue- it’s not a candle
Ok, I gave in and had a peek on Quorio, dear god!! She's now in possession of around 1200ml of the stuff, not to mention the moisturiser. Makes a change from reed diffusers, candles and Christmas crap I suppose, oh, and those smaller bottles will be easier to carry for the poor old postman!

… ok it’s more fanny wash! These bottles are smaller and come with a fanny moisturiser. I wish that she hadn’t shown us the finger she uses to apply it!!! TMI She’s gonna take a set up to the caravan then use the smaller bottles when they’re done to decant from the bigger bottles. Anyway, she’s clean and moist, what more could she ask for?!
😂😂😂😂 !!!

Well you would keep quiet wouldn’t you? Or at least just keep to one brief report but Hyacinth seems to be totally unaware almost isolated from the real world.Perhaps those around her just let her get on with things but how do you ignore the OTT accumulation of all things QVC, the fussiness of all the tatty objects, flickering candles, enough toiletries to fill Boots, just everything!She even mentions postage costs but continues to pay out without a flicker.

Latest posts

Back