questions you'd like to ask qvc and presenters..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why did they make Craig Rowe do that stupid presenter search to get a job when he was an already well established and quality presenter? I thought it was just demeaning to him.

If Alison Young uses so many of these wonder products every day, why does she look like sh*te most of the time when we see her on air, always looks bagged eye, dark circles, tired, sallow skin, all the things she supposedly flogs stuff to cure?

Liz Earle. Why?

Has Julia Roberts really been using Pilates a few times a week for yonks? If so, worst advert for it ever!

Yes whatever did happen to Greg and Max? I loved them :)

Why did they make Craig Rowe do that stupid presenter search to get a job when he was an already well established and quality presenter? I thought it was just demeaning to him.

If Alison Young uses so many of these wonder products every day, why does she look like sh*te most of the time when we see her on air, always looks bagged eye, dark circles, tired, sallow skin, all the things she supposedly flogs stuff to cure?

Liz Earle. Why?

Has Julia Roberts really been using Pilates a few times a week for yonks? If so, worst advert for it ever!

Yes whatever did happen to Greg and Max? I loved them :)

Sh*te is just the tip of the iceberg, using all the expensive cr*p she should look about 12. Heaven know how big her bathroom cabinet is, probably the size of a wardrobe. How on earth can she endorse so many product and sat each time she uses them all (not) She will be telling us next the Richard Jackson's fertilizer make her hair grow and we should all use it. I think Pippa should take over the shows from now on, at least she is a laugh.:emo:

Presenters, When you are are at home do you watch QVC and slag off whoever is on air ?

I can just imagine J R doing this...........

What happens to the items displayed on the shows, are they sent out?

Why is so much food thrown away during kitchen demos?

Why say silicon is non stick when clearly things are stuck to it what cakes come of the trays?

Who does JR really think she is?

Why are the presenters pictures so old on the website?

Who told charlie he has a personality?

What do you do with earrings and clothes that have been demoed on air? Do you sterilise/wash them. Surely the QVC presenters, don't wear the same samples. Because if they did, that would be seriously gross.:puke:

further to an earlier question, Ive seen Craig doing holiday sales presentations but can't remember which channel - Sky perhaps?
Me too, I've seem Craig a couple of times on Sky Travel Shop. He's a good presenter on the show. It would be funny if he actually demoed some of the holidays, as I bet he would be a laugh.:glass:

Why does AK think she is so funny ?

Why does Craig not wear a shirt that fits him ?

Why does Charlies mouth have a mind of its own ?

Why do the Quacker factory people not realise that we just don't find the whole quack thing amusing ?

Why do the presenters not give out clothing sizes immediately instead of waiting until the item becomes limited stock ?

Why do we not see the inside of all Kipling bags instead of harping on about the names of all the monkeys and continually repeating all the colours ? - yes we know what red is !!

Why does Richard Jackson stand with his legs so far apart ?

Wouldn't it be nice to watch a Northern Nights show where they don't keep stroking the pillow?

Just four questions:

Are you aware of this website?

Do you read the opinions/comments on this site?

If so, are you hurt by (with a few exceptions) the consistently nasty (and often personal) comments?

If so, how do they affect your performance on air?

Last edited:
Just four questions:

Are you aware of this website?

Do you read the opinions/comments on this site?

If so, are you hurt by (with a few exceptions) the consistently nasty (and often personal) comments?

If so, how do they affect your performance on air?

If you are trying to imply that the majority of posts/comments on this forum are nasty then you must be reading a different forum to me!!!! :rolleyes:

If you are trying to imply that the majority of posts/comments on this forum are nasty then you must be reading a different forum to me!!!! :rolleyes:

Yes, I am implying it with regard to questions (in this thread) directed to QVC presenters regarding the highly personal and sometimes harsh comments about them. No...on second thoughts, in fact, I'm actually saying it. And no. I'm not reading a different forum.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back