Questions you'd like to ask Ideal World and the presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why do you let the models speak, there is only so may times I can hear "and again" without banging my head on the wall.

Jerome Alexander who? Why? And can you really not see he has no idea and the items have no colour pay off?

IS there ANY chance you could sort out your EPG! If you can plan far enough ahead to arrange guests, surely you can get the listngs right! (Or maybe they're all in a cupboard somewhere and you just wheel them out at will - some are certainly on often enough!!) Believe it or not, there are some people who would like to be able to rely on it for setting recordings

Steph Weightman - is crafting your only interest in life/have you ever seen a hair stylist/are you as boring off screen as you are on screen ?

Debbie, how come you make girls 20/30 years' younger than you look plain ?

Why do you present qvc rips off like they are your own products? Diamontaire, Vita-yo, slinky, flexi pay. Don't you mean diamonique, easi-yo, Kim and co and easy pay, witout the slightest bit of embarrasement?
Why don't you pay for models to show the jewellery?
Why don't you buy some earings so you don't have to put plastic stands up to your ears, it makes you look cheap?
Howard, why are you so over the top and say things like, 'this product will change your life' and if you don't buy this product for yourself no one else will'?
Moira C why are you so excited?
Clothing models, why don't you shut up and look pretty?
Joanne, can you speak slower and stop moving around?
Do you hate saying you are the nation's second largest shopping channel when you have to say it?

Paul the Chef - How come you can cook 'meals in seconds'? I can't even burn it that quick

Andy - How many times do you say 'as well' in one show?

To Chef Paul - Are you a homowner?

To Andy - Why did you take out that restraining order, I understand that last mpeg I sent with the office tramp outfit and pepper grinder was a tad risqué, but I did it for love - in more ways than one :heart:

Latest posts

Back