Prices Candles TSV 19/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prices Candles (more details to follow)

Attachments

• sgddsg.jpg
    sgddsg.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 192
I quite like Prices candles but can’t be bothered to use the tea lights on their own. In the past I’ve used them to heat a melt warmer. It depends if there are other fragrances as well, as to whether I go for these.

these used to be good but over the years they have got worse & worrse so most people dont buy them now

you get in the first set

Winter Wishes, Tonka & Pink Pepper, Cotton Clouds, Red Cherry & Almond, Winter Spruce, Black Orchid & Musk

Auto-Delivery 1st drop

Lavender & Chamomile, Lime & Basil, Wild Rhubarb & Rose, Frangipani, Fig & Plum & Soft Coconut

Auto-Delivery 2nd Drop

Soft Sandalwood, White Jasmine, Open Window, Sicilian Orange, Tropical Sunset, Bamboo Orchid.

Were they any good last year they seemed to get god reviews.
Yes! Much nicer than Yankee.. burnt nicely and a lovely subtle fragrance

these used to be good but over the years they have got worse & worrse so most people dont buy them now
I really liked last years…. Much preferred them to the Yankee Candles

I bought a similar set two years ago and they were lovely and the fragrance throw was better than the Yankee candles I had before. I also bought some to give as presents. Dependent on the price (no pun intended 😉) I might go for this TSV as the fragrances are ones that I’ll like. I won’t bother with the auto delivery though.

Latest posts

Back