Prices Candles TSV 3.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 104
  • Prices Candles TSV 4.jpg
    Prices Candles TSV 4.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 111
  • Prices Candles TSV 5.jpg
    Prices Candles TSV 5.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 110
Every year I see these and often watch the launch and think they sound amazing. And great value and be really useful for gifts etc.

So I get very sucked in and tempted. But then I remember that every year if I check the reviews in a month, they’ll all be complaining about lack of scent when burning etc etc, and I feel relieved and vindicated LOL!

Interesting people said they were good a couple of years ago. Trouble is most years they’re not, so I don’t want to take the risk!

(But they do look and sound nice, so I’ll just have to sit on my hands!) 😉

Scent is a very personal thing though. Some people think Yankees don't smell and are a waste of money but most Yankees imo are very good. Not all but most. The Prices candles were ok good enough for the money but one year they went downhill. its trial and error. Harry Slatkins tend to be strong and have lovely vessels but I dont like a lot of the scents. Plus they burn down at the speed of knots.

I used to buy Yankee candles but found that they started smelling a little like paraffin after they changed the “formula.” If I burn a large jar candle now, I usually opt for the ones from Home Bargains which cost £4.99. The throw of fragrance is pretty good.

My favourite candles are those from Milkhouse Creamery. When QVC stopped stocking them I bought a lot of them when they were in clearance. The fragrance permeates through the whole house. I tend to use those for special occasions though so have probably got enough stock to last me for years. 👍

Prices Candles 66 Piece Collection
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £23.48
P&P £2.95

Single

Auto-Delivery (only Live at time of posting

The joy of home fragrance should never be underestimated, especially when it comes from the experts at Price's Candles. Enter this fabulous 66-piece collection, offering an array of six stunning seasonal scents in the form of six glass jar candles and six packs of 10 tealights. Flood your home with gorgeous scents, to capture any ambience, including brand new Winter Wishes, Tonka & Pink Pepper and Cotton Clouds, and discover how easy it is to breathe life into your space.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this 66-piece candle collection individually, directly from Price’s Candles you’d pay £69. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £23.48, plus P&P, you’re saving £42.57.
In with the new - there are three brand new scents to experience in this bumper collection, allowing you to expand your fragrance library: magical Winter Wishes, exotic Tonka & Pink Pepper and the fresh and airy Cotton Clouds. Whatever fragrance profile you prefer, this trio is your journey through scent… just light them and start discovering!
Your six scents - there's something for everyone in this collection, whether you prefer fresh, breezy fragrances, heady, spicy notes, juicy fruits or elegant florals. If you love festive fragrances that sing of long winter walks and enticing Christmas spices, there's Winter Wishes and Winter Spruce. If you prefer a mouth-watering fruity scent, you can light Red Cherry & Almond. Black Orchid & Musk is one for those who adore feminine florals with a sophisticated twist, while Tonka & Pink Pepper offers an elegant bouquet of delicate spices. And of course, for that fresh, crisp fragrance that everyone loves, you've got Cotton Clouds in the collection too. The best part? You don't have to choose between them - all six of these are included in the set, so you can get experimenting with your home fragrance immediately!
Make it last - offering six glass jar candles and packs of 10 tealights in matching fragrances, you can carry your chosen scent through the whole house, lighting a tealight in each room to spread the notes throughout your home. It means that you can establish your home's signature scent in no time, and switch it up as often as you like!
Set the ambience - as guests gather in your home once more, setting the perfect mood has never been easier with this collection. The tealights work beautifully on the dining table or in candle holders to add touches of fragrance and light here and there, while the jar candles are a beautiful addition to a guest room to give them that true 'hotel at home' experience. Trust us, they'll want a repeat invitation!
The gift of scent - with this whopping collection, you can share your love of fragrance by dividing it between your loved ones. You can split it up into six different presents by pairing each candle with its matching tealights, keep the candles for yourself and gift the tealights as thoughtful stocking fillers, or even give someone special a whole fragrance repertoire with the full collection. Can't bear to part with them? Then why not keep your favourites yourself and give them the fragrances you know they'll love?
The beauty of simplicity - each candle and tealight is crafted from pure white wax encased in a streamlined, minimalist design, so they'll slot perfectly into any style of decor. Just pop them on your coffee table, shelves or in the bedroom to set any room off with an elegant finish.
Choose tradition - creating distinctive scents and home fragrance since 1830, Price's know what they're doing when it comes to candles. Renowned for their quality and timeless fragrances, these candles are ones you'll keep using, as the world has for over 190 years.
Stock up on scent - if you love the quality of Price's Candles, keep building your fragrance collection by selecting the Auto Delivery option. You will receive another 66-piece set featuring six more glass jar candles and six tealight sets, in different fragrances to suit the season, including three new ones. In January, you'll receive the spring collection, boasting a host of gorgeous fresh floral fragrances like Lavender & Chamomile and Frangipani, and in April, you'll get an array of summer scents to enliven your home, including Sicilian Orange and Bamboo Orchid. That's your home fragrance sorted all year round, and perfect presents for your loved ones too!
  • Total burn time: up to 570 hours
  • Burn time per jar: up to 45 hours
  • Burn time per tealight: up to 5 hours
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Winter Wishes glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x NEW Tonka & Pink Pepper glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x NEW Cotton Clouds glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x Red Cherry & Almond glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x Winter Spruce glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x Black Orchid & Musk glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x Winter Wishes tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Tonka & Pink Pepper tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Cotton Clouds tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Red Cherry & Almond tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Winter Spruce tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Black Orchid & Musk tealights (14g)
Auto Delivery option contains:
Spring drop:
  • 1 x NEW Frangipani glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x NEW Fig & Plum glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x NEW Soft Coconut glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x Lavender & Chamomile glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x Lime & Basil glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x Wild Rhubarb & Rose glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x Frangipani tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Fig & Plum tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Soft Coconut tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Lavender & Chamomile tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Lime & Basil tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Wild Rhubarb & Rose tealights (14g)
Summer drop:
  • 1 x NEW Sicilian Orange glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x NEW Tropical Sunset glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x NEW Bamboo Orchid glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x Soft Sandalwood glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x White Jasmine glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x Open Window glass jar candle (355g)
  • 1 x Sicilian Orange tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Tropical Sunset tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Bamboo Orchid tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Soft Sandalwood tealights (14g)
  • 1 x White Jasmine tealights (14g)
  • 1 x Open Window tealights (14g)

I bought a set of price's candles recently that I found in clearance. I had low expectations after having been disappointed before and didn't expect much fragrance but was pleasantly surprised. I won't be buying this set but am interested to see what people think of them

I'm of the same thought as Loopy Lou. Everything written in that post is exactly what I'm thinking. They look gorgeous, the price is great. But . . . .

I'm going to resist and go back to that website Mr Marple recommended.

CC

I buy these every couple of years and haven’t noticed a problem with the fragrance. I do like to keep some ready for little gifts. I also like tealights on my hearth in Autumn/Winter and do like these tealights. The Chefs candles are brilliant at getting rid of cooking smells but need to light them while cooking and not afterwards.

I’ve decided not to buy this TSV, although they’re a good price with some nice sounding fragrances. If it was just the jars then I would have bought it, but I don’t need any more tea lights as I have loads of unfragranced ones for my melt warmer which I need to use up first.

I have bought the candles on auto delivery, I don't use the tea lights so will be giving them away to a local charity I am involved with as we are having a raffle soon. I lit one from the kit I bought in clearance this morning, cherry and almond, and within half an hour the bedroom was filled with a lovely fragrance. I know Price's are a bit of hit or a miss, but for that price I decided to go with it.

I’ve decided not to buy this TSV, although they’re a good price with some nice sounding fragrances. If it was just the jars then I would have bought it, but I don’t need any more tea lights as I have loads of unfragranced ones for my melt warmer which I need to use up first.
Me too. I was momentarily tempted by this set, as the candles I usually buy are no longer available and I can only get them on Ebay now. Thought for the price they'd be worth a try, but there are so many tealights in the set that I wouldn't use, it would be a waste of time and space. I got rid of a whole box full of tealights fairly recently when I got shot of my oil burner during a decluttering session. If the set had a couple more candles and perhaps one or two boxes of tealights I'd have been happy to donate them to a charity shop and keep the candles.

Latest posts

Back