Prices Candles TSV 04/11/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last year I ordered the TSV on Advanced order, I checked the Prices website a few weeks later and they had a great offer similar to the TSV cheaper with free p&p so I caancelled the AD.

Last year I ordered the TSV on Advanced order, I checked the Prices website a few weeks later and they had a great offer similar to the TSV cheaper with free p&p so I caancelled the AD.

Very interesting! Hopefully, if we get details before the day, we can do some research and find similar deals available. I'm pleased with the Price's Candles I've bought so far.

i love the prices candles but i have over 20 half burned large jar yankees. my stash is far tooo big imo. cant wait for it to die down. not keen on 90 t lights either.

That looks a nice collection, well nice scents anyway, shame about the billion trillion tealights though!

I have no experience of Prices candles, how they would compare scent & burn wise to Yankee Candles, which I most definitely do not like, I think they stink & so does OH!

:flower:

The scents sound lovely! The colours of the candles are really attractive too. Oh, dear, I feel a purchase coming on.

That looks a nice collection, well nice scents anyway, shame about the billion trillion tealights though!

I have no experience of Prices candles, how they would compare scent & burn wise to Yankee Candles, which I most definitely do not like, I think they stink & so does OH!

:flower:

to me & mum they smelt of nothing & they were cheap as we used to get them in the range ect but yankee for us are far better & better smells so its each to their own but Q always say prices are more "subtle"

I find increasingly with the softer scents in Yankee I can smell the paraffin, sadly.

I don't have that problem with most of the other candle brands I buy and burn.

Price's Candles 5 Jar Candles & 90 Tea-Lights Fragrance Collection
Item Number: 704900
QVC Price £24.50
Today's Special Value Price £19.92
P&P £5.95

This expansive candle collection from Price's includes five elegant jar tumbler candles and 90 tealights in five sumptuous scents: Cinnamon Mulled Wine, Cranberry & Vanilla, Midnight Rose, Iced Pear and Pink Jasmine & Vetiver. Perfect to place in any room, they'll enhance your home with beautiful fragrance and a warming glow.

Memorable fragrances - this collection includes fresh, floral, fruity and spicy scents, making them suitable for year-round use and for all occasions. Each one has a beautifully coloured wax to complement any interior.

Enduring aromas - each jar candle has a burn time of up to 40 hours, and each tea-light burns for up to four hours, so you can enjoy your favourite scent for even longer.

The perfect present - the separate jar candles and tealight packs make ideal gifts for loved ones, given as a complete collection or as separate smaller presents. Split them into five sets, perhaps, and keep one for yourself.

Total collection burn time of at least 560 hours

Contains:

1 x Cinnamon Mulled Wines jar tumbler candle
1 x Cranberry & Vanilla jar tumbler candle
1 x Midnight Rose jar tumbler candle
1 x Iced Pears jar tumbler candle
1 x Pink Jasmine & Vetiver jar tumbler candle
18 x Cinnamon Mulled Wine tealights
18 x Cranberry & Vanilla tealights
18 x Midnight Rose tealights
18 x Iced Pear tealights
18 x Pink Jasmine & Vetiver tealights

Behind the brand
Founded in 1830, these pioneers in the field of candle production hold a Royal Warrant from Her Majesty the Queen. Price’s still lead the way in candle making, offering an extensive selection of scents with something for every occasion.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704900

A few weeks ago I bought a Brandalley deal for Prices candles.......£19.99 no postage and a much better deal than this TSV

4 jar candles, 4 pillar, 4 tins. All in Christmas fragrance. I'm so glad I found this forum as it has made me look at QVC ver differently.

QVC do such boring choices in the Prices' range. The ones I see in TKMaxx and have bought are the black label ones, they smell as good as the high end candles(I do not class Yankee as high end:mysmilie_17:), great fragrance to the end.

There is another Prices Candles set Prices Candles Set of 6 Fragranced Jar Collection, Item no 704860.QVC Price: £17.00
Surprise Price :
£13.92
P&P: £4.95A

http://www.qvcuk.com/Prices-Candles-Set-of-6-Fragranced-Jar-Collection.product.704860.html?upsh=1

Set of six scented candles, each with their own unique fragrance, in a glass jar and presented in a pretty box. With diverse fragrances from Lemon & Vanilla to Sandalwood & Cedar, there'll be one to suit every stocking.

Candle burn time: 40 hours

Contains:
1 x Lemon & Vanilla Cupcake jar candle
1 x Applewood & Currant jar candle
1 x Plum & Aubergine jar candle
1 x Sandalwood & Cedar jar candle
1 x White Fig & Silver Birch jar candle
1 x Almond Macaroon jar candle

I have gone for this set as I prefer the scents and didn't want the tea lights in the TSV.

QVC do such boring choices in the Prices' range. The ones I see in TKMaxx and have bought are the black label ones, they smell as good as the high end candles(I do not class Yankee as high end:mysmilie_17:), great fragrance to the end.

Are they not Parks of London? Like these. Some of the Parks scent are just beautiful!

The Prices website here has a few sale items. If you know the scents you like it's often cheaper to just cherry pick the ones you know you'll use. Sadly they've never repeated the Figgy Pudding candle that came as part of a TSV a few years ago.

Being scent-sensitive I hope I'm not given smellies or candles for presents so I rarely gift them to others. (Local charity shops do pretty well out of me in the New Year!)

Every year I tentatively try to suggest that the family only buy presents for the little children, but they don't think I'm serious...maybe I should get the out-laws a "Sponsor a goat in Yemen" gift between them all this year?

There is another Prices Candles set Prices Candles Set of 6 Fragranced Jar Collection, Item no 704860.QVC Price: £17.00
Surprise Price :
£13.92
P&P: £4.95A

http://www.qvcuk.com/Prices-Candles-Set-of-6-Fragranced-Jar-Collection.product.704860.html?upsh=1

Set of six scented candles, each with their own unique fragrance, in a glass jar and presented in a pretty box. With diverse fragrances from Lemon & Vanilla to Sandalwood & Cedar, there'll be one to suit every stocking.

Candle burn time: 40 hours

Contains:
1 x Lemon & Vanilla Cupcake jar candle
1 x Applewood & Currant jar candle
1 x Plum & Aubergine jar candle
1 x Sandalwood & Cedar jar candle
1 x White Fig & Silver Birch jar candle
1 x Almond Macaroon jar candle

I have gone for this set as I prefer the scents and didn't want the tea lights in the TSV.

i will be getting this set thanks

Latest posts

Back