Prices Candles TSV 04/11/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

country candles are really amazing. just like buying the really expensive small tumblers that are sold in exclusive shops. within 10 minutes you can really smell the glorious scents. there are some in clearance the three jar set is very very good. my favourite. amazon have them for £10 inc postage so you can try them out. these are stronger than a lot of yankess and prices. worth a try as you will be supporting a british candle brand

paraffin wax, no. Stearin, yes. We`ll see what they are made from. I never use paraffin wax

whats mineral wax is that petroleum.....l'occitane use vegetable waxes lovely candles but very expensive. i dont think jo malone are vegetable wax. i remember asking and they said petroleum

country candles are really amazing. just like buying the really expensive small tumblers that are sold in exclusive shops. within 10 minutes you can really smell the glorious scents. there are some in clearance the three jar set is very very good. my favourite. amazon have them for £10 inc postage so you can try them out. these are stronger than a lot of yankess and prices. worth a try as you will be supporting a british candle brand

My trio from Q arrived today. They look and smell lovely. And a bargain! Be careful when unpacking the boxes as the lids fall out! Thanks Boffy for the recommendation. I love Yankee Candles but these are lovely. By the way Village Candles are excellent too. I have the coffee bean and it's got an amazing throw, plus a double wick in identical large jars to Yankee.

My trio from Q arrived today. They look and smell lovely. And a bargain! Be careful when unpacking the boxes as the lids fall out! Thanks Boffy for the recommendation. I love Yankee Candles but these are lovely. By the way Village Candles are excellent too. I have the coffee bean and it's got an amazing throw, plus a double wick in identical large jars to Yankee.

i am honoured that you bought them on my reccomendation. i think these candles are my favourites. yankee are fun but these are in anather league. since buying these i have burned the pomergranate noir a dead ringer for jo malones. its superb. and the vanilla and tonka bean. out of the trio you have bought the blue one with the maccaroons is sublime. cant stop burning them. i bought anather box. enjoy them hopefully as much as i do

i am honoured that you bought them on my reccomendation. i think these candles are my favourites. yankee are fun but these are in anather league. since buying these i have burned the pomergranate noir a dead ringer for jo malones. its superb. and the vanilla and tonka bean. out of the trio you have bought the blue one with the maccaroons is sublime. cant stop burning them. i bought anather box. enjoy them hopefully as much as i do

I am tempted now, boffy! Do they burn down and pool well?

The trio in Clearance is so tempting. Fantastic price. I just watched the video and had to laugh when Marverine said, "They will really set your home alight .... well, not literally, of course"!

I am tempted now, boffy! Do they burn down and pool well?

The trio in Clearance is so tempting. Fantastic price. I just watched the video and had to laugh when Marverine said, "They will really set your home alight .... well, not literally, of course"!

the wax is quite creamy so its very easy to get a pool.also the burn is very slow similar to soy. takes many many hours to go down. as soon as it starts to pool within minutes you can really smell the fragance. if you read the descriptions on the qvc website it tells you all the various scents/ layers that you will smell. i love all of them but the macaroons one is sooo gorgeous. its a shame that they did not get someone who works for the company to explain about how the candles are made etc. i am enthusiastic as the quality is that good. i suspect they do make candles for the top companies like jo malone and white company and many others. qvc need to push this brand its far nicer than yankee a bit more special. even though i love my yankee and have loads...

if you look on the country candle website you can see all the other goodies they sell. i'm burning the vanilla and tonka bean its just adorable so yummy! its a yankee sampler size but fills my bedroom which is huge 16' wide. the samplers cost a stonking £5 each but do come in these beautiful tiny jars. and they pack a punch. look out for them on e bay

they did have the lime basil and mandarin candle set but i think i bought one of the last sets. we all know that is a top selling jo malone one as is the pomegranate noir and the fig and cassis. i love these scents but jo malone is out of my reach atm

I ordered the duo. No longer available. Am burning the lime, basil and mandarine and it's beautiful. Thank you for the recommendation. I too love village and Kringle who are back on the scene. The recent prices TSV is lovely too.

I ordered the duo. No longer available. Am burning the lime, basil and mandarine and it's beautiful. Thank you for the recommendation. I too love village and Kringle who are back on the scene. The recent prices TSV is lovely too.

thats why i like prices the scents are beautiful to. i am finishing off the mango vanilla and its very nice. theres good throw but a softness about them i like. maybe the word is elegant. i love yankees but lately some of the large jars have no scent at all. i have just finished coco nut bay. at first it had a scent but after a few burns no scent at all waste of money.

P
the wax is quite creamy so its very easy to get a pool.also the burn is very slow similar to soy. takes many many hours to go down. as soon as it starts to pool within minutes you can really smell the fragance. if you read the descriptions on the qvc website it tells you all the various scents/ layers that you will smell. i love all of them but the macaroons one is sooo gorgeous. its a shame that they did not get someone who works for the company to explain about how the candles are made etc. i am enthusiastic as the quality is that good. i suspect they do make candles for the top companies like jo malone and white company and many others. qvc need to push this brand its far nicer than yankee a bit more special. even though i love my yankee and have loads...

if you look on the country candle website you can see all the other goodies they sell. i'm burning the vanilla and tonka bean its just adorable so yummy! its a yankee sampler size but fills my bedroom which is huge 16' wide. the samplers cost a stonking £5 each but do come in these beautiful tiny jars. and they pack a punch. look out for them on e bay

they did have the lime basil and mandarin candle set but i think i bought one of the last sets. we all know that is a top selling jo malone one as is the pomegranate noir and the fig and cassis. i love these scents but jo malone is out of my reach atm

Thank you so much. That's really helpful. Interesting what you say about the scents - definitely some the same as Jo Malone and they are indeed mega expensive so these Country Candle versions are a bargain! It says the three tall candles in Clearance burn for 100 hours each. Do you know what the burn time is on the three smaller jars 703225 which include Black Pomegranate?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Country-Candle....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-703225

thats why i like prices the scents are beautiful to. i am finishing off the mango vanilla and its very nice. theres good throw but a softness about them i like. maybe the word is elegant. i love yankees but lately some of the large jars have no scent at all. i have just finished coco nut bay. at first it had a scent but after a few burns no scent at all waste of money.

I think prices are beautifully subtle and not full on in your face. Am still a fan of Yankee but less so these days. The jars I won't touch anymore as I could never get a clean burn despite all the trimming and a shade on the top. Am using up my tarts and votives with Yankee. Like the tea lights but even some of those don't seem to hold their fragrance any more.

P

Thank you so much. That's really helpful. Interesting what you say about the scents - definitely some the same as Jo Malone and they are indeed mega expensive so these Country Candle versions are a bargain! It says the three tall candles in Clearance burn for 100 hours each. Do you know what the burn time is on the three smaller jars 703225 which include Black Pomegranate?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Country-Candle....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-703225

i have just ordered these as well...will be bancrupt soon oh well. they are 50-60 hours. i think these burn times are conservative. i burn mine all day and they barely move. these jars are quite chunky. oddly enough these jars are really nicely made and designed. these are the wonderwick candles and i am sure they are well over £15 each on the cc website

Burning the Wild Lime and Rose Tea in the bedroom at the moment. Waiting for it to hit the sides but I agree what a lovely scent, soft but fills the whole room.

Burning the Wild Lime and Rose Tea in the bedroom at the moment. Waiting for it to hit the sides but I agree what a lovely scent, soft but fills the whole room.

thats beautiful its relaxing and dare i say feminine. perfect for the boudoir lol...

Thanks you lot! You are costing me a fortune! Having read all your comments I have just bought the Country Candles Set of 3 Wonderwick Medium Vogue Jars in the fruit fall option. You guys make better sales people than most presenters on QVC ��

By the end of this evening I will have acquired at least one set of Country Candles. Thanks for all the info (and enthusiasm) boffy, and thanks to Weathergirl and Snowstorm for your opinions. See, I would never have looked at these candles, nor made the purchase from QVC without you. QVC needs to tell Flinty to leave shoppingtelly.com alone because my hard-earned is heading their way in spite of, and not because of, her.

Latest posts

Back