Prices Candles TSV 04/11/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks you lot! You are costing me a fortune! Having read all your comments I have just bought the Country Candles Set of 3 Wonderwick Medium Vogue Jars in the fruit fall option. You guys make better sales people than most presenters on QVC ��

let us know what you think cant wait to get mine :mysmilie_59:

Thanks you lot! You are costing me a fortune! Having read all your comments I have just bought the Country Candles Set of 3 Wonderwick Medium Vogue Jars in the fruit fall option. You guys make better sales people than most presenters on QVC ��

we will get them around the same time you wil love them

By the end of this evening I will have acquired at least one set of Country Candles. Thanks for all the info (and enthusiasm) boffy, and thanks to Weathergirl and Snowstorm for your opinions. See, I would never have looked at these candles, nor made the purchase from QVC without you. QVC needs to tell Flinty to leave shoppingtelly.com alone because my hard-earned is heading their way in spite of, and not because of, her.

Yes me too, I have had a nosey after reading the comments on here, and I fancy giving them a try, if only I could make my mind up which one to go for,:mysmilie_59:

Recommendations from people that are not out to curry favour but that like and want to share. Honest opinions that as adults are helpful. Thank you. I could not recommend if I didn't like. Goes against the grain! Have now discovered country candles which are not heavily featured on Q why not?? They are gorgeous.

personally i dont really feel the presentation for the brand is very good. for example rosa and stephen are really good at describing the scents of yankee candle. they seem passionate. not saying marverine and the guest were bad at describing the scents they did that well. but they did not have the passion which i cant understand. the company should get the founder or someone who works for the company to present the candles on qvc. to be fair when they finish on qvc which they will, i shall buy them direct. they have a lot of styles of scents and the core ones that i will repeat buy. also i am sure they do january sales. e bay also sell them and they wont be fakes as its not that kind of brand to be copied

My trio of Country Candles has been despatched, I just noticed. Can't wait to try these beauties out. In the end, I just went for the Wonderwick set of medium jars. I almost bought the tall jar set (704675) but think I'll try a single one from Amazon first, as boffy suggests. If they are reduced a touch in QVC Clearance, I might be tempted still.

Latest posts

Back