Prices Candles TSV 04/11/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had them last year - tea lights and matching candles and they were great for the price. Not quite as strong smelling as my Yankee tarts but ideal for handing out as little gifts and I kept the rest. Think I paid about £20 and there were loads.

CC

I think I've ordered it from Brandalley. A few weeks ago they had a set of four candles, matching tins and tea lights all in Christmas scents. it was £19.99 no postage so thought it was a great deal. Might not be the same but was sold a a Christmas special.

like prices. just as strong as yankees and more elegant smelling imo. the t lights are much stronger as well

I could be tempted. I've lots of Yankee large jars but I have a real problem trying to get them to burn to the edge despite using a lid and burning them for ages.

I could be tempted. I've lots of Yankee large jars but I have a real problem trying to get them to burn to the edge despite using a lid and burning them for ages.

double wrap all round in foil that will pool the most stubborn burner

double wrap all round in foil that will pool the most stubborn burner

It's not really aesthetically pleasing though. I have tried it previously but I thought the lid would be the solution, alas it seems to get the wax to pool tantalisingly close to the edge but not quite all the way across.

It's not really aesthetically pleasing though. I have tried it previously but I thought the lid would be the solution, alas it seems to get the wax to pool tantalisingly close to the edge but not quite all the way across.

it will only take an hour or so to pool. then you can take the foil off. keep the illuma lid on as well good luck

Not MORE ****** candles! How much more candle can one handle? They've got Yankee in my local Asda and quite frankly Harpic toilet cleaner would smell more natural than them! I'm not into overpriced tallow!

I have just had a look at the timetable for next week and the TSV for 4/11/15 now says "The Christmas Shop".
I wonder what has happened to the Prices Candles TSV?

Shame....was looking forward to the Prices TSV. Keeping my fingers crossed its still on wednesday

Latest posts

Back