Presenters' families

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crikey, just listening to Kathy Taylor on the Festive Christmas Lighting show! She appears to have bought nearly the whole show for her daughters rustic, DIY wedding. It must be costing a fortune.

But with staff discount, much less of a fortune than if any of us were to do the same...

Actually Julia is being particularly nauseous on the B&W show. If it isn't our Sophie, who now works in the beauty industry (no longer "in the city"?), Daniel and all things Welsh (eat your heart out Chuntley ), it is her invitations to SW 's summer parties.

Grrr

Sophie works in recruitment according to this.

http://www.arthuredward.co.uk/about-us/

Still not entirely sure what that type of company ACTUALLY does.

Quote We are members of the Society of Cosmetic Scientist and Cosmetic Executive Women we also have close ties with HPCi media, SPC Magazine and CosmeticsBusiness.com.

Somehow this smacks of AY working hand in hand with the beauty industry, Lulu in the lab etc etc .

Crikey, just listening to Kathy Taylor on the Festive Christmas Lighting show! She appears to have bought nearly the whole show for her daughters rustic, DIY wedding. It must be costing a fortune.

I think I will throw something at the telly the next time she mentions the wedding...:mysmilie_10:

When is this wedding? I've missed all the fun but I'm sure we'll be treated to before and after shots, to make us feel as if we're all invited. What they could do if it's being mentioned so much, is have a competition to win an invitation for 2 to the reception. They could put it on the Back To You page so all competition would be fair.

I'd rather listen to references to the presenters' families than have them welded to their iPads reading out irrelevant tweets or ordering things while they're on air.

When is this wedding? I've missed all the fun but I'm sure we'll be treated to before and after shots, to make us feel as if we're all invited. What they could do if it's being mentioned so much, is have a competition to win an invitation for 2 to the reception. They could put it on the Back To You page so all competition would be fair.

I believe our Becks wedding is on the 19th Dec lol. I do like Kathy but she is rather hyper about this wedding....

Doesn't Danny from HP talk about his cat too? Though to honest coming across as an animal lover can only help increase their chances of selling something to me.

NO idea, haven't seen him much!! AM an animal lover too btw!! Will buy when I like the product, not talking about friends + families + furry friends :mysmilie_59: :mysmilie_48:

Catherine Huntley mentioned in her blog, that her daughter has always wanted to work for QVC and, finally, she is. She got the job on merit, it was not a case of nepotism, says mum. This may be the case but, the fact her mum is a presenter cannot have done her any harm. If she can't perform, the Q will let her go. I am a believer in making the most of opportunities in life, so would not begrudge Chrissie her good fortune.

What does she do on QVC?

Latest posts

Back